Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xSkillPvP

May 1, 2014
Eu sou Português e gosto muito do CubeCraftGames , e gostaria de comprar um Rank , mas não tenho PayPal , apenas consigo , comprar , por PaySafeCard , por favor , disponibilizem esse método de compra com o PaySafeCard , por favor.

[Versão Portuguesa]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm Portuguese and I love the CubeCraftGames, and would like to purchase a rank, but do not have PayPal, I can only, buy, PaySafeCard, please make available this purchase method with the PaySafeCard, please.

[English Version]

WIZARD_LIZARD_98

Jan 4, 2014
I don't know how much work it is adding a new payment method but there are quite a few people on the games server complaining that they can't buy through PayPal

xSkillPvP

May 1, 2014
I don't know how much work it is adding a new payment method but there are quite a few people on the games server complaining that they can't buy through PayPal
i cant buy whit paypal , only whit paysafecard , is a good new method.

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
At the moment we are doing great with PayPal, the amount of requests received for other methods of payment is very minimal, so at the moment we will just continue to use PayPal.

FYI, you do NOT need a registered paypal account to be able to donate, simply follow the options for users without an account and it will allow you to use standard credit/debit cards.

Reactions: Gjpoppy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom