1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Complicated question

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by MrTokay, Aug 12, 2016.

1. MrTokay

MrTokay Member

Really tired
    Home Page:
    Ok, so I recently came across a question involving the CubeCraft rule system, and, since I want go help, tried to answer it.

I came up blank.

I can't remember the last time this has happened to me, so I thought I would share it with you guys:

As you know, quite obviously and rightfully so, Cross-Teaming is now Bannable.

However, here's what the question was: Is Cross-Teaming for the sake of having a better, fairer chance in a game (1v1v3 turn 2v3 for example) Bannable?

Or, is the point of Cross-Teaming being an offense the opposite: To prevent players from making everyone have a worse, less fair chance by teaming up on the disadvantaged players (1v1v1v1 turn 3v1 for example).

This is mostly a question for the staff, but I would love to hear everyone's opinion :)

2. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Idek.
    I don't think so. In the rules it states "Even if both your eggs have been destroyed". This would help create more "fairness" but it's not allowed.

3. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    I think it's no, you still can't cross team. In the official rules it says that "Even if both your eggs were destroyed" ,cross teaming would be banable. If they still have an egg and you don't have an egg, I think would also be banable also.

If you team, you have a good chance of winning. If you cross team without an egg, and you win, that would basically mean that you teamed. It overall creates unfairness.

So no mater what, cross teaming is bannable

4. MrTokay

MrTokay Member

Really tired
    Home Page:
    I don't agree that if you team, you stand a good chance of winning, as the example I gave depicted a 2v3, not such great odds.

However, I do agree that it should be bannable.

5. zRinne

zRinne Mod Staff Member Moderator

NEET
    Home Page:
    I wouldn't risk it if I were you.
    Imagine:
    Team 1 is cross teaming with Team 2.
    You are Team 5 and you want to cross team with Team 6 to make it fair.
    (You do not have a recording software or you just forgot to record)
    Team 1 records you cross-teaming while staying away from Team 2 so they will not be caught, who will get in trouble?
    (Applies in solo as well)

Just record them and they will face the consequences, do not risk getting yourself in trouble.