Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Hello everyone, it's time for another Community Stats! Unfortunately, I fell behind with this thread as I was busy with other things, so it took me two full days to process the stats at the end of the month. However, I am all caught up now and I am already making good progress with May! I am so thankful that everyone enjoys these threads as they take so long to put together. I hope you enjoy this one! ❤️

Notice: From now on, instead of mentioning changes at the beginning of each category, I will be putting everything into a change log spoiler at the top of the thread!
New section "General Updates". This is experimental and may not remain a permanent feature of the thread, so it will be explained in more detail below.

New section in Top Threads called "Honourable Mentions". These are threads that were either posted in a different subforum or did not have enough reactions to be in the original rankings, but I thought they were worth mentioning anyway!

I will now only save the stats for the top fifty users for each category in the Hall of Fame. If you request your stats in a forums conversation with me, this may affect the details that I am able to give you.

On last month's thread I made this post, explaining that I would be changing the stats collection to be more fair towards users who put more effort into their posts. I will let you know here exactly what has changed. It is important to note that these things are only discounted for the Hall of Fame, not for the total stats count.
  • Short messages/posts that can be conveyed easily with reactions, e.g. "I agree", "Nice video", "Good suggestion".
  • Messages/posts that do not add anything to the conversation, e.g. repeating exactly what another member has said before you. Subject to context.
  • "Happy birthday" posts on users' profiles who are no longer or were never active on the forums.
  • "Welcome to the forums" profile posts, due to the amount of these in the recent months they are becoming quite spammy and unnecessary.
  • Reactions on very old posts. Due to the amount of these in the recent months and most being to inactive users, this will help condense the amount of user stats I need to log.
  • Sad, Disagree, Angry and Unsure reactions.
Forum member stats and Discord member stats have not returned, but I can guarantee they will be here for May's edition.

Discord stats, thread stats, channel stats and subforum stats have been re-added.

General Updates 🍀

Here is a bit of an experiment for this edition. The idea of this section is to list all of the updates and changes that have happened across the network and social platforms this month, some of which may have been missed by some people, or may be public information that was never properly announced. I have most likely missed a few things, but I hope it reads well and I would love to know what you think!
  • April 4th: The long-awaited 1.19 update was soft launched on Java.
  • April 10th: The Spring Event 2023 was added to the public Notion board.
  • April 11th: CubeCraft's latest texture pack, Violace, was released on the marketplace. Watch the video.
  • April 14th: Some changes were made to the Bedrock server's skin checks. This will stop most custom geometries and custom capes from showing on the network.
  • April 23rd: Several new staff interviews were added to the official Staff History and Status thread.
  • April 25th: This was the fifth anniversary of CubeCraft's Bedrock network! Giveaways were hosted and temporary map changes were made.
  • April 28th: CubeCraft held an event in their Discord server, with help from some of our community partners, to celebrate Bedrock's birthday!
  • April 29th: Due to moderation concerns, the Discord other languages channel was removed, and users are now encouraged to speak English in non-language-specific channels.
  • April 30th: CubeCraft's Discord server reached 80,000 members!

Top Threads 🍀
Check out the most popular threads that were posted on the forums this month! Friendly reminder to react to all of the original posts in threads that you like, as this will give those threads a better chance of making it onto this list!

Top Creations
🥇 Cubecraft Bedrock Leaderboards Discord Bot by @Fly☆Guy
🥈 Re-Cubed Java Resource Pack by @Hoshi
🥉 CubeCraft 1.19 Lobby - Beautiful screenshots by @xLucq

Top Suggestions
🥇 frog in the lobby by @muntje24
🥈 Hoshi's 1.19 Lucky Islands Suggestions by @Hoshi
🥉 Lucky islands Item ideas by @IcePancake

Honourable Mentions
⭐ The book of Staff members by @Dreamer
⭐ Cubecraft Bedrock's 5th birthday (The complete History + statistics) by @Salty_Shadows
⭐ MiniWorld [JE 1.19.4+] by @Egg🥚

Hall of Fame 🍀
Here are the most active users on the forums from this month! Some of these users put a lot of effort into what they do on the forums, so be sure to congratulate them for making it onto this list! There is a lot of important information about this section in the "Change Log" spoiler at the top of the thread!
Notice: You can request your own stats by starting a conversation with me here!

Most Messages
🥇 @Casualpoalrbear - 113 messages
🥈 @mrjiigamer - 92 messages
🥉 @Salty_Shadows - 57 messages

Most Profile Posts
🥇 @Reesle - 91 profile posts
🥈 @Hoshi - 68 profile posts
🥉 @Salty_Shadows - 57 profile posts

Most Reaction Score
🥇 @Hoshi - 292 reactions received
🥈 @Casualpoalrbear - 278 reactions received
🥉 @Salty_Shadows - 216 reactions received

Stats Section 🍀
Interested in knowing some cool statistics about the community this month? Then this section is just for you!
  • Total forums threads created: 260
  • Total forums messages sent: 1,320
  • Total forums profile posts made: 1,200
  • Total forums reactions used: 3,687
  • Total Discord messages sent: 223,885
  • Total Discord tickets created: 1,479
Most forums activity: April 4th (172 messages)
Least forums activity: April 17th (25 messages)
Forum Messages.png
Most Discord activity: April 17th (9,392 messages)
Least Discord activity: April 10th (3,322 messages)
Discord Messages.png
The most popular subforum was The Lobby.
Subforum Stats.png
The most popular Discord channel was English General.
Notice: English General is not on the chart due to it having the bulk of the total messages.
Screenshot_2.png

Thank you for reading! If you have any suggestions for what you would like to see added to this thread series, feel free to comment it down below! I'll be back next month!

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone, it's time for another Community Stats! Unfortunately, I fell behind with this thread as I was busy with other things, so it took me two full days to process the stats at the end of the month. However, I am all caught up now and I am already making good progress with May! I am so thankful that everyone enjoys these threads as they take so long to put together. I hope you enjoy this one! ❤️

Notice: From now on, instead of mentioning changes at the beginning of each category, I will be putting everything into a change log spoiler at the top of the thread!
New section "General Updates". This is experimental and may not remain a permanent feature of the thread, so it will be explained in more detail below.

New section in Top Threads called "Honourable Mentions". These are threads that were either posted in a different subforum or did not have enough reactions to be in the original rankings, but I thought they were worth mentioning anyway!

I will now only save the stats for the top fifty users for each category in the Hall of Fame. If you request your stats in a forums conversation with me, this may affect the details that I am able to give you.

On last month's thread I made this post, explaining that I would be changing the stats collection to be more fair towards users who put more effort into their posts. I will let you know here exactly what has changed. It is important to note that these things are only discounted for the Hall of Fame, not for the total stats count.
  • Short messages/posts that can be conveyed easily with reactions, e.g. "I agree", "Nice video", "Good suggestion".
  • Messages/posts that do not add anything to the conversation, e.g. repeating exactly what another member has said before you. Subject to context.
  • "Happy birthday" posts on users' profiles who are no longer or were never active on the forums.
  • "Welcome to the forums" profile posts, due to the amount of these in the recent months they are becoming quite spammy and unnecessary.
  • Reactions on very old posts. Due to the amount of these in the recent months and most being to inactive users, this will help condense the amount of user stats I need to log.
  • Sad, Disagree, Angry and Unsure reactions.
Forum member stats and Discord member stats have not returned, but I can guarantee they will be here for May's edition.

Discord stats, thread stats, channel stats and subforum stats have been re-added.

General Updates 🍀

Here is a bit of an experiment for this edition. The idea of this section is to list all of the updates and changes that have happened across the network and social platforms this month, some of which may have been missed by some people, or may be public information that was never properly announced. I have most likely missed a few things, but I hope it reads well and I would love to know what you think!
  • April 4th: The long-awaited 1.19 update was soft launched on Java.
  • April 10th: The Spring Event 2023 was added to the public Notion board.
  • April 11th: CubeCraft's latest texture pack, Violace, was released on the marketplace. Watch the video.
  • April 14th: Some changes were made to the Bedrock server's skin checks. This will stop most custom geometries and custom capes from showing on the network.
  • April 23rd: Several new staff interviews were added to the official Staff History and Status thread.
  • April 25th: This was the fifth anniversary of CubeCraft's Bedrock network! Giveaways were hosted and temporary map changes were made.
  • April 28th: CubeCraft held an event in their Discord server, with help from some of our community partners, to celebrate Bedrock's birthday!
  • April 29th: Due to moderation concerns, the Discord other languages channel was removed, and users are now encouraged to speak English in non-language-specific channels.
  • April 30th: CubeCraft's Discord server reached 80,000 members!

Top Threads 🍀
Check out the most popular threads that were posted on the forums this month! Friendly reminder to react to all of the original posts in threads that you like, as this will give those threads a better chance of making it onto this list!

Top Creations
🥇 Cubecraft Bedrock Leaderboards Discord Bot by @Fly☆Guy
🥈 Re-Cubed Java Resource Pack by @Hoshi
🥉 CubeCraft 1.19 Lobby - Beautiful screenshots by @xLucq

Top Suggestions
🥇 frog in the lobby by @muntje24
🥈 Hoshi's 1.19 Lucky Islands Suggestions by @Hoshi
🥉 Lucky islands Item ideas by @IcePancake

Honourable Mentions
⭐ The book of Staff members by @Dreamer
⭐ Cubecraft Bedrock's 5th birthday (The complete History + statistics) by @Salty_Shadows
⭐ MiniWorld [JE 1.19.4+] by @Egg🥚

Hall of Fame 🍀
Here are the most active users on the forums from this month! Some of these users put a lot of effort into what they do on the forums, so be sure to congratulate them for making it onto this list! There is a lot of important information about this section in the "Change Log" spoiler at the top of the thread!
Notice: You can request your own stats by starting a conversation with me here!

Most Messages
🥇 @Casualpoalrbear - 113 messages
🥈 @mrjiigamer - 92 messages
🥉 @Salty_Shadows - 57 messages

Most Profile Posts
🥇 @Reesle - 91 profile posts
🥈 @Hoshi - 68 profile posts
🥉 @Salty_Shadows - 57 profile posts

Most Reaction Score
🥇 @Hoshi - 292 reactions received
🥈 @Casualpoalrbear - 278 reactions received
🥉 @Salty_Shadows - 216 reactions received

Stats Section 🍀
Interested in knowing some cool statistics about the community this month? Then this section is just for you!
  • Total forums threads created: 260
  • Total forums messages sent: 1,320
  • Total forums profile posts made: 1,200
  • Total forums reactions used: 3,687
  • Total Discord messages sent: 223,885
  • Total Discord tickets created: 1,479
Most forums activity: April 4th (172 messages)
Least forums activity: April 17th (25 messages)
Most Discord activity: April 17th (9,392 messages)
Least Discord activity: April 10th (3,322 messages)
The most popular subforum was The Lobby.
The most popular Discord channel was English General.
Notice: English General is not on the chart due to it having the bulk of the total messages.

Thank you for reading! If you have any suggestions for what you would like to see added to this thread series, feel free to comment it down below! I'll be back next month!
Wow, I got the 2nd most person who put messages

Reactions: Reesle and Lyriie

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Another month, another GREAT job by @Lyriie ! Thanks for another interesting read with cool statistics. I look forward to it every month!
Also, I know it’s experimental, but I absolutely LOVE the General updates section! I had to quit Discord a while back, and was disappointed as I would no longer be able to view the minor updates that don’t get covered. But now I’m able too 🤩
Also, congrats to @Casualpoalrbear, @Hoshi, @Salty_Shadows & @mrjiigamer for making it into the hall of fame! 🥳🥳

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
Crazy that 113 messages is top for the month. Back in 2016, I had 1000 messages in my first month of activity, and I don't think that even cracked the top 5.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Reesle and Lyriie

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Crazy that 113 messages is top for the month. Back in 2016, I had 1000 messages in my first month of activity, and I don't think that even cracked the top 5.
Yes, but now there’s rule’s against “message and reaction farming” which puts a giant roadblock sometimes. If I’m being honest, it’s one of the 2 main reasons why I’ve been inactive lately.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom