Come on Guys and girls Lets All have fun on Teamspeak :)

Discussion in 'Discord' started by Raviyn, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Raviyn

Raviyn Member

I know looking at the cubecraft teamspeak it seems empty, and i only drop in from time to time myself, as i never had a reason to hold a forum account befor needing to report someone, But I think a good way to get more people about would be to hold fun little events like a weekend team egg wars event etc and get people more active :) , Ill pop in more frequently on teamspeak aswell but , I also run my own teamspeak due to being a cross platform games community CEO, But i will be around as per usual to have fun on my favourite Eggwars server :) Long Live Cubecraft!

Buuuddy and Britney Spears like this.
  2. MooTa

MooTa Member

are you a genius? your ideas looks fun! yeah!!! they really should do that!

3. Zombiepower

Zombiepower Member

zombiepower
    Obsidian
    Smart idea cube will get more players on!

4. Raviyn

Raviyn Member

Lol not a Genius , Im just a CEO of a Cross platform gaming community, and i love to see other gaming communities Thrive because i Love everyone to have a fun enjoyable experience :)

MooTa likes this.
  5. Power Ranger

Power Ranger Mod Staff Member Moderator

Power_Ranger
    Mod
    If teamspeak is empty discord may not be :3 Even it is is you can go into English 1 and ask people if they want to play :D invite link is https://discord.gg/cubecraft hope to talk to you there!

6. Raviyn

Raviyn Member

Lol i personally dislike Discord. i find teamspeak more user friendly But then again this is a teamspeak thread and theres always discord threads :p this is to help make the teamspeak more active not Draw attention away from teamspeak lol ;)

Power Ranger likes this.