Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lllamacorn

May 30, 2017
Everywhere
Sometimes I want to know what team ppl are on in the chat and when I see them, you should color the names of people to correspond with their team

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Would look a bit too messy in my opinion. It'd be a big rainbow colored mess, that pretty much nobody would want to see. I think that the universal yellow & light gray are good enough.
Agree. If your playing a big map, like tea party for example, the chat will be hard to read and if you need to find a message,it will be extra hard..

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
I think it is fine the way it is. If you need to find what team someone is on, hit tab. It shows every player and the team they are on is the color of their name.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I have to say that this will be useless with a quick look at the player menu it will show which players are in which team plus it would make the chat look like unicorn vomit xD. Good suggestion but -1 from me.

Reactions: Fristey

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Yes, it is a Great idea. The name of your team. Or also team number would also be Nice. I think that it is earlier suggest. +1

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
Please do not Post farm. (You said the same thing, but changed a few words.)
But I don't think this is needed. I most definitely DO NOT want rainbows in the chat.
they weren't post farming. sure it was a little annoying, but if you look at the placement of the messages it was a reply. she just posted it as a new message rather than hitting the reply button.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Top Bottom