1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(clarification)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Legendary Spyro, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Legendary Spyro

Legendary Spyro Member

Defender of Worlds
    First of all is everyone on this darn planet earth retarded or is my aspergers playing the bad guy? there is NO relevant section for a post like this so i put it here, and second In suggestions everyone was coming down on me saying many boards would be a scam in voting yada yada (see nonop lobby post) people thought i said "split op hardcore and normal into 3 boards" that is NOT what i said or meant, what i meant was keep that one board there so you can play and vote for whatev you want but create an addiotal third board for those who want vanilla gameplay, this is NOT a scam of voting because you still have the voting system all that would change is a third set of map servers for those of us who dont want to always play op hardcore or extra health, like i said you have what we have now and there would be solo eggwars and team eggwars (with voting) and solo and team eggwars (vanilla gameplay) so 4 different boards at max or in short, duplicate what you have now and remove the voting from one of em, so you have one version of eggwars with the voting for op hardcore and health and one thats straight vanilla with normal health normal items, this is not meant to be super offenseive this is clarrifying the best i can the idea behind my posts

2. JvwerMcGames

JvwerMcGames Member

First of all you made a NEW post about a previous post that has been locked
    there are game lobbies with team and solo mode + each mode has with kits or without kits. If you add your NO votes game mode you'll have this:
    SOLO:
    With kits + voting
    With kits + NO voting
    without kits + voting
    without kits + NO voting

TEAM:
    With kits + voting
    With kits + NO voting
    without kits + voting
    without kits + NO voting

you'll have 8 game modes that's in my opinion too much.

So, what you can do is buy diamond+ and vote for normal mode and daytime OR choose a game without Diamond+ players and play normal
    players that can vote for modes would have a less power for all the games because of NO voting that's a reason to NOT buy a rank and that would be horrible!

Thanks!

~JvwerMcGames

3. Buuuddy

Buuuddy Member

Situation:
    I am Steve and I don't like overpowered. Fortunately, there is a no-overpowered lobby! This means I could simple join that lobby without worrying about playing overpowered mode. I don't need a rank since it's always my favorite gamemode...

No ranks -> no donations -> no Cubecraft

Also, could you please edit your title? ;)

JvwerMcGames likes this.
  4. SrKlompenstein

SrKlompenstein Member

Eggwars ❤
    Home Page:
    ^^
    So a server never get big :p

5. Legendary Spyro

Legendary Spyro Member

Defender of Worlds
    I dont care about all that thats getting off topic this post was to make clear what i said as everyone took it the wrong way, if youve understood at least what im saying this post has done its job and apparently jvwer has understood my thinking

6. Legendary Spyro

Legendary Spyro Member

Defender of Worlds
    Not neccessarilly 2b2t dosent have a shop for ranks and such at all and youll spend 4 hrs in the Q waiting to get in

7. Legendary Spyro

Legendary Spyro Member

Defender of Worlds
    Also they locked it before i could rexplain it thats why this explanation isnt in the other section, and yes i WILL make a big deal out of people not understanding me, because of my hindrances, this post is not to fight the opposing opinion of the idea of the other post, this was to clarify what i had said

8. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    I understand what your saying. Technically what you want is two boards. One for voting and one strictly only on normal mode. Correct?

Some cons that might go for this. The first one being the one with the item types and health types might be more popular than the normal mode. (Though I could be wrong.) The second con for this is in the item types and health types mode, there's going to be much more ranked players. Meaning their could be a possibility that there would be more OP then Hardcore. Same with the health modes. Normal health might be the majority of votes. Triple might not be a thing anymore. Double could still have a possibility. The final con I have on this is sometimes there might not be a ranked player playing. The game would then be normal. The idea of having item types and health types wouldn't be a guaranty.

9. Legendary Spyro

Legendary Spyro Member

Defender of Worlds
    Your very first statement is correct

10. Mac

Mac Admin Staff Member Head Administrator

Home Page:
    Just for the record, starting your post with 'Is everyone on this damn earth retarded' made me instantly not read your post. I love reading players suggestions, feedback and ideas, but if you're gonna start it with a line like that, I'm not going to bother.

hgbf and iLoveYouu like this.
  11. Cynamooo

Cynamooo Member

Wieee
    Home Page:
    You started a little bit weird but let's go back to the main concept. I understand that playing OP or Basic is sometimes boring,
    but give it just a try. It's not that you play Op and Basic that often, and if you play it, play it like you're playing a vanilla gamemode.
    It's all about the game, not about what's in the chests. And look it from the positive side: maybe you don't win very often in Op and Basic, but every game you play is worth something. Sometimes you get +3 kills, other times you get +15 Arrow shots. You're statics only going to rise from it. I understand your situation, but there is no need for a third board. ;)