Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

EdtrizzleMinecrizzle

Jan 4, 2016
So, uh, series such as Brawl in the Family, Hejibits, Awkward Zombie, and Mariobro64's Mario Adventures inspired me to create a comic series of my own, which was later officially named as "Chunkocomics"

I started doing this on The Chunk, but since we're merging with CubeCraft I might as well post them here, too.

I've only created 9 comics so far, but I swear by the hair on my chair that I shared that I will release comics within the span of 1 and a half weeks!
Yes, one and a half weeks, that's right, I say!

Alright, one more thing: If there is any advice you have for my artwork, you can gladly constructively criticize me, but don't just say "your face is stupid", I want you to EXPLAIN why my face is stupid, such as...

"Your face is stupid because there are giant pimples everywhere along with bloodshot eyes and an unnecessarily large nose."

001 - Bowser Gives it his All Mario Series
K65MCtk.jpg

jQKW2BG.jpg

Guns don't kill people. People kill guns.

002 - Bottomless Pit Gravity Falls
3YOydaY.jpg

"Question: is it bottomless?"

003 - Porygon Pokemon
gXx391y.jpg

I'm not sure how that helps it, but whatever...

004 - Purple Man Five Nights at Freddy's
NBxMWFA.jpg

"IT WAS ME, WEEGEE!"

005 - Screwed Gravity Minecraft
BXjsloe.jpg

Y'see, in Minecraft, gravity falls.

006 - Pikmin Rocks
Pikmin 3
pP4z5BW.jpg

2X6GQV1.jpg

That's not how we roll, Charlie

007 - Heart and Sole Real Life
waHOHsb.jpg

ycGxbQz.jpg

Oh shoe-t
008 - Cruel Karting Consequences Mario Kart 8
niyIIDV.jpg

009 - Rain of Terror
Splatoon
wrqgJqw.jpg

cbql9Km.jpg

What killed the inklings? The rainstorm!!!

Comic 10 was being worked on until it disappeared, so I'm gonna have to restart progress on it, which SUCKS.
But more will come soon, I swear!

Anyways, send feedback or whatever.

Oh and if you people have ideas for a comic in the future, you can send me a private conversation about what you want to become a comic or whatever so yeah.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 8554

Wow, nice drawings! My favorite has to be the Gravity Falls one. Bottomless Pit happens to be one of my favorite episodes! Also like the Splatoon one, love that game. But they are all cool!

RandomUnicorn

Jan 3, 2016
Here we go with the comics again xD. Amazing drawings btw! Lol wait until the CubeCraft community sees the Chunk fantasy stories...

Unstitched

Aug 31, 2015
Jumba's Lab
Whew you brought them over from The Chunk forums! These are neat and I'm sure the CubeCraft community will think so too :).

EdtrizzleMinecrizzle

Jan 4, 2016
If Comic 10 doesn't come out tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, I will eat my own shoe from top to bottom on camera with pencils up my nostrils.

YES THIS IS A PROMISE.

EdtrizzleMinecrizzle

Jan 4, 2016
012 - Companion's Cube Undertale

721ztAhh.jpg

9J1qeORh.jpg

Actually, that's the cube in the shape of Mettaton's face.

P.S. - Are the images of previous comics showing up on your computer screens? For some reason, they don't display on my laptop, but when I edit the post, they work just fine.

EdtrizzleMinecrizzle

Jan 4, 2016
Quick update on things:

Comic 13 is nearing completion. I'm aiming to finish it by Saturday, but no promises. Why isn't it 100% finished, yet?
Well, uh, because....

XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X IS A BIG AND IMPRESSIVE GAME, OKAY?

Oh, and I'm planning to draw something/a gift/ a present for someone else, so it'll be a while until comic 14 arrives. I was planning for comic 14 to be the first "holiday-themed" comic, but there's no way I'll finish 3 comics before Valentine's day.

Oh, and when I finish those two comics, I'll start drawing for my own satisfaction. I'll probably have another comic ready by the end of February, but again, no promises.

Actually, I don't really like deadlines, so no promises for comics' release dates. They'll release at AROUND 1.5 week intervals, but not guaranteed.
That thing I'm drawing for "someone else" is really the only thing that has a deadline.

EdtrizzleMinecrizzle

Jan 4, 2016
013 - The Wither Forecast Minecraft Story Mode
d3zTwI2.jpg

oHUoVwN.jpg

01X01o7.jpg

The entire world will remember that.

Thanks, Obama...

Last edited:

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
These are awesome, I absolutely love these comics. I'm particularly interested in how you switch themes every comic, so that they are related to something different.
Keep up the good work. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom