Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
cc_bar_743906100000.png

Welcome back!

Around a year ago, I made a thread about Christmas Messages which I'll be doing this year as well. You can send someone a nice message, it doesn't need to be Christmas related but it would be the most fitting. Google Forms are anonymous but you can add your name if you want. You can send as many messages as you like, until the second day of Christmas. I'll start sending messages on the 24th of December, the day before Christmas, untill the end on the second day of Christmas, the 26th. There are just a couple of rules:
- You need to provide me with the forum name of the person you're sending the message to, otherwise I don't know who to tag and I don't know everyone's real name.
- I'll only post positive messages. If I didn't send your message you either didn't provide me with any username, you gave me a real life name and I don't know who it is or it was a negative message.

Disclaimer: If you said something negative but meant it as a joke, I'm still not posting it because I don't know if it's a joke or not.

Link: https://forms.gle/E4qauWEoog3FTRmy8

Merry (early) Christmas!

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
cc_bar_149989100000.png

@Riley |
Hi
You're unique in such a good way! A lot of respect to you!
When you've been given a goal, you always want to finish it as soon and as perfect as possible. It's awesome to see someone which is that hardworking. You're also keeping your information threads up to date, they deserve to be pinned!
Happy Christmas and a happy new year!

@Ducky Jr |
Hope you have an amazing Christmas, you deserve it! :)

@Jannekee |
Fijne kerst, Janneke! Hopelijk zal het sneeuwen. :P

@BringMeTheHorizon ♠ |
Hori you’re special to me. We got very close in the last few years and lost a bit of contact, but I still love you!1!1!1 You’re a funny duck, have a fun christmas with your baby chicks. Gl finding out who I am

@Keanu |
Dear Keanu Reeves, you’re breathtaking. Oh wait wrong Keanu. You’re weird, i’m weird, our conversations are weird, have a weird christmas. You probably already know who I am. Message me if you know (if you message the wrong one I’ll never forget that). Hope you’ll have a lovely holiday, don’t cycle too much for work! Joejoe!

@Christmas & Chill |
Hi merry Christmas

--------------------------------
Happy Christmas Eve! Thank you for sending out your messages!
Don't forget, if you want to send a message, you can do it untill the 26th of December!
Tomorrow more messages will be posted, then the remaining will be posted the 26th.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Awww thanks to whoever sent that wonderful message to me! That actually put a smile on my face. Merry Christmas to you and everyone else!

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
cc_bar_638790100000.png

@Vqzi |
Heyy Lucas, merry christmas x

@Dutudy |
hot potato

@Story |
We may not always have gotten along (right now we're neutral) but I really like you for your maturity and for the savage you sometimes are :)

@Christmas & Chill |
Sometimes we have an argument, and sometimes we block each other - but we always unblock and stay friends and I just want you to know I'm always here for you!

@Elenahh |
You're a great person! You really put time and effort into CubeCraft, both moderation and the translation team <3

@Livvv |
For being an amazing, adorable and overall just wonderful friend and person, you make me so happy and being there for me. I wish you the very very best and hope that you have an amazing christmas and know that I love you :)

@SantaCookie |
Bedankt voor alle begeleiding!!! :D (hopelijk kan ik je ooit eens terug helpen!)

@Elenahh |
YOU'RE DOING SUCH AN AMAZING JOB!!! ILY

@Kloska |
Hi there mr anka man It really has been a fun year!
We lost our streaks several times but somehow we managed to keep them up to 40 I think it is now. The Feast calls were, and still are, so fun! I haven't had so much fun playing Minecraft in a while!

@MJ010101 |
KEEP ON LEARNING DUTCH, UR SO GREAT AT IT AND IM NOT EVEN KIDDING
I won't forget that one time in a call, you were speaking Dutch, 5-6 sentences in a row and I was so confused and asked something like "huh who is talking Dutch" because I was the only Dutchie in there, apparently I wasn't ;p Really well done!
Keep up the good learning! I'd love to help you with it!

@Dutudy |
Hi pinwin
I'm not sure when you changed your name but you should keep this one forever, every time someone is singing something with "Do do do do" or "tudu tudu tudu" it reminds me of your name and I just say "do do do do dody" or "tudu tudu tudu tududy" hahaha!
Also the feast calls definitely are fun, I'd love to join them more often!

@Christmas & Chill |
It's so nice to see you take initiative to spread positivity!!

--------------
Those were the messages for today. Merry Christmas to everyone! Hopefully you'll enjoy whatever you're doing for Christmas. Having dinner, being with family, friends. Have fun.
Tomorrow is the last day you can send a message, so if you still want to send a message, do it fast.
They'll close around 12pm CET. (Netherlands time)

Last edited:

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
I'm not sure when you changed your name but you should keep this one forever
That's the plan! I changed to Dutudy 2018-11, so it's been a year, and I still love it :)
every time someone is singing something with "Do do do do" or "tudu tudu tudu" it reminds me of your name and I just say "do do do do dody" or "tudu tudu tudu tududy" hahaha!
That happens every time I'm in a lobby, do do do do tudy tudy tudy tudyyy.
Also the feast calls definitely are fun, I'd love to join them more often
You should definitely do that! I'd love to have you on my team!
Thanks for the kind words about me <3 and everyone else, of course, this made my day, thank you.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
cc_bar_278463100000.png

@AnimalTamer1 - @Buuuddy - @Camezonda - @Capitan - @Cynamooo - @Elenahh - @IceScreams - @ItsDavey_ - @Kloska - @LanceDaniels - @Snodia - @XiiKa - @Younisco - @zRinne
Dear staff team,
I want to thank you all for chance I got by joining this wonderful team. You are all unique and special and I think you guys deserve more love. Besides all the hate we sometimes get :).
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a fantastic 2020 on cube and in your personal lives.
Sweet kisses Santaman13 (Basket) <3

@Christmas & Chill |
Merry Christmas, you truly are one dedicated forum member. And I thank you for everything you do to keep these forums alive, you've really marked me in my time in this platform and I hope you're not leaving any time soon. Have a great 2020 <3

@Elenahh |
I don't know where to start. We don't really know each other that well but please know I've admired you from the start. You're the ideal forum member, moderator and Translation Team Manager this server needs. The reach of your Translation Team seems to be increasing every day, and even if you decide to leave us sooner or later, you have already left an enormous mark on this ser- community.
I hope I'm not making it too obvious as to who wrote this message, but your recommendations and encouragement have meant the world for me, and I wish you a Merry Christmas <3

@Ducky Jr |
Merry Christmas Ducky!!! You're an amazing person, not to mention you're incredibly humble and respectful. Some day I wish to be like you, good luck with your aspirations for next year and Merry Christmas!!!

@Kozimobo |
Oi, this will be a long one.

Kozi, I hope I can call you a friend now. We've become closer during the last weeks, and every day I discover something amazing about you! You're always so kind and conciliatory, not a fan of drama and always looking for solutions! You're an amazing person and I hope you know that, you've got a big future ahead of you.

I've had so much fun with you and I've learned a lot from you as well. I think we're an incredible team. And cheers for many weeks more of CubeCraft Conquest.

I wish you the biggest of lucks for your aspirations next year! I'm sure that anything you propose yourself to do will become a reality. Because you're capabilities are admirable together with your personality.

I would say "Please don't change" but change comes with time, and we haven't invented the time machine yet. So please change for good, please keep growing into the incredible person you've already become.

Merry Christmas and have the greatest 2020.

@Keanu |
I had such a different impression of you a month ago. But now that I know you a bit better I'm ashamed of what I used to think of you! You're amazing Keanu and you're a really hard worker, keep being so loyal and helpful, keep chasing your dreams. Merry Christmas!!

@Marieke2001 |
You were the first person to make me realize that my dreams could become a reality. Believe me, you've really raised my self-esteem. And I'm thankful for that <3 Since you're back on the forums you've made yourself once again a grounding force in this community. You're admirable! Merry Christmas!!!

@BringMeTheHorizon ♠ |
You've been nothing but nice to me and I really appreciate it! Merry Christmas and Happy New year!

@Christmas & Chill |
Hi Elena!
Happy Christmas and a happy new year, hopefully 2020 will be the best year ever :)
Thanks for hosting this!

@Riley |
You're amazing. Definitely someone I admire. Your threads are all incredible, and those escalated and implemented records come with a reason, you're creative skills are impecable. You've been extremely kind to me and I thank you for that. I see the brightest of futures ahead of you, Merry Christmas!!

----------------------
There are only a couple hours left for you to send a message. These aren't all of the messages, more will be coming soon, but posting 32 messages in one post seemed a bit too much ;p

Merry Christmas once again![/USER]

Last edited:

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
@Marieke2001 |
You were the first person to make me realize that my dreams could become a reality. Believe me, you've really raised my self-esteem. And I'm thankful for that <3 Since you're back on the forums you've made yourself once again a grounding force in this community. You're admirable! Merry Christmas!!!
Omg so adorable! (:

Reactions: Eli

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
@Keanu |
Dear Keanu Reeves, you’re breathtaking. Oh wait wrong Keanu. You’re weird, i’m weird, our conversations are weird, have a weird christmas. You probably already know who I am. Message me if you know (if you message the wrong one I’ll never forget that). Hope you’ll have a lovely holiday, don’t cycle too much for work! Joejoe!
I honestly have no idea lol, you gotta be Dutch though

@Keanu |
I had such a different impression of you a month ago. But now that I know you a bit better I'm ashamed of what I used to think of you! You're amazing Keanu and you're a really hard worker, keep being so loyal and helpful, keep chasing your dreams. Merry Christmas!!
This actually put a smile on my face, thanks to whoever sent this!

Omg so adorable! :)
just like u :doge:

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
cc_bar_534786100000.png

@Andyyy |
I think you can already guess who wrote this! You've been a great person to me and I'll be forever grateful. Your building skills are impecable and I hope you continue to submit more awesome maps for CubeCraft! I've always admired you Mr. #1 in BlockWars. And I never really thought we could end up being friends, it's been a really enrichening experience for me. Cheers for more years of friendship.

Merry Christmas!

@Jannekee |
hoi
love u xoxo

@Quetzi |
You're probably never gonna read this but, Merry Christmas. I really miss your presence in the forums, your authority and wisdom really did help out in the most complicated of discussions. I hope you're happily celebrating with your family!

@pigglet |
Pigglet, you're one of the kindest and sweetest people I know! Please never lose that cheerful aura of yours, you're a great person. Merry Christmas!!

@BringMeTheHorizon ♠ |
Hi, we've known each other for quite some time now. It's always fun talking to you, either about more serious things, the forums or just, other random things. Thanks for always helping me with things like my anxiety, I couldn't thank you enough. You're an amazing friends. Hopefully you'll visit the Netherlands soon! Merry Christmas!

@Rifyy |
I couldn't thank you enough for being a great friend. You're always up to help me with things like my anxiety or the daily challenges (even at 1am in the Christmas morning). I can't thank you enough for it. You're a great friend and it's amazing talking to you.
Merry Christmas!

@Capitan |
Merry christmas gatito :')

@SantaCookie |
We have had our ups and downs but in the end, you’ll always be the brother I never had (cookie-brother). I hope you and the rest of the cookies stayed safe this christmas.

@Molly (Kitsune) |
Such a lovely and caring person, always there to support and listen, very cute as well. I’m happy that we have started to talk again and I hope that we can face 2020 together. I love you, honey.

@CyberAutumn |
We’ve been friends for such a long time now and I wouldn’t want to change that for anything in this world. We might not be on the best terms at the very moment but you’ll always be the most beautiful and amazing woman I’ll ever meet. And let’s not forget this: Cheese is a fruit. Love you!

@Riley |
Love you parrot! I hope that this Christmas has been wonderful for you, almost as wonderful as you are. Thank you for being part of my life!

@Keanu |
Merry Christmas, Keanu! Thank you so much for being such an awesome friend and for your work on the server. I hope that I will see you both pink and orange in 2020, because that would be one of the most deserved promotions.

@Ducky Jr |
Merry Christmas! You are one of the sweetest and most passionate people on this server. May pink/orange be all over you in 2020 ;)

@Kozimobo |
Thank you for all the passion to the server. You are an incredibly mature and kind squirrel. Ly. Merry Christmas!

@SnowyWarz |
Merry Christmas roro and happy new year! It was so sad to see you leaving the staff team, but I am so happy you remained on the server, because this place wouldn't be the same without you. Love you and I hope these holidays will be the best ones in your life!

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
cc_bar_398105100000.png

@Dylaila |
Talking to you is so much fun. I can't wait for Dynasty to get on Netflix so we can talk about that again. Merry Christmas and have a great 2020.

@SantaCookie |
Hi Cookie,
Thanks for being a great friend, thanks for the fun memories, especially the KOTP / Spleef ones. Although, that one might've been in 2018.. We haven't talked that much late 2019, but when we do it's great :D
Merry christmas and happy 2020!!

@Riley |
We don't always get along very well but when we do it's amazing talking to you. You're a great friend, thanks for the fun memories. Merry Christmas and a great 2020.

@Dutudy |
May all your dreams come true this Christmas. Thank you so much for being such a sweet person and for everything you have done/do for the server. You are awesome! Merry Christmas!

@SantaCookie |
San you're absolutely amazing, I love to play with you and we should definitely do it more often, you really deserves the designer rank and I just want to say that you are amazing.

@Elivat |
No words can really describe what an awesome person and friend you are, so all I am gonna say is thank you for your amazing work on the server. May this Christmas bring you all the happiness and warmth in the world. Merry Christmas!

@Livvv |
HI SWEDISH CUTIE
You’ve been, and still are an amazing friend! Thanks for being such a good friend, I hope to see you around way more often again! Happy Christmas and a happy new year! I’m still taller c;

@BrownBrown |
thank you for everything you helped me through even though you probably didn't even notice, hope that despite you're not really celebrating Christmas, you're still happy these days ♡

@Dylaila |
iloveyou bb <3 happy Christmas, see you soon x

@Riley |
You're the best person I could of ever meet, such a cool smooth chilly and sometimes a bit dirty guy. I used to love our calls although we now barely even chat and call anymore. You've been a support to me for all these years and I really wish you a merry Christmas, new year and a wonderful life.
Message me in discord if you know who I am xx

@http://bit.ly/shaunsheep_ |
Hey Remi
I hope you are doing well. These days are here to celibrate with your family, and I really hope you and your family are doing great. You have maybe leaked a bit of activity in the last couple of months/weeks, but I'll never forget all the things you have done for this community and I'm sure so many more people think about that the same. Without you, the Community wouldn't be the same. Thank's for being a part of this, and I really hope I will have the honor to keep in touch with you. Happy 2020. May this next year be the best one yet!!

@Spuuuni |
Hai Spuuuni.
In the last couple of months, I've really had the time to know you better, and I'm so greateful that I've taken that opportunity. You are very special in your own way. I really can't think about anyone else like you, you're unique. Your kindness is incredible. Make sure to always stay yourself, don't let other people change you in a way you don't like. Spuuuni is from Spuuuni and Spuuuni needs to control Spuuuni completely himself.
Happy New Year 2020! Hope you'll stay in the Community.

@Elivat |
Hi Eli.
I'm so happy I've decided to join the forums (back again). Since the time I've been here, I met so many new nice people. And I can say without doubt, that you are above my list.

When I first met you, I didn't know what to think about you. It was on October 31. (A rainy day in my country xD). I had seen you around multiple times on the Forums, and your comments/threads were awesome. Your thread about the Minerware Bossgames (+ Blockband) was a very structured thread. From the first time I met you, you seemed so motivated, creative and so kind since the beginning. We started a huge project, without even knowing that. Our first plan was to write it our own, and look where we are now.

I've failed multiple times to do my duty. And again and again, you were ready to do things that I couldn't. I have so much respect for you, Eli. I know very very few people who would do the same like you do, almost over and over again.

Thanks for becoming a part of my life. I hope you already know who I am, because it would be pretty awkward if you didn't. Happy New Year, and enjoy your trip to the United States of America!!

@pigglet |
Helloo Pigglet!
You are very warm person, and I hope you stay on the Forums! Be yourself, and everything is going to be okay.
Have a fantastic 2020!

@Basketman13 |
Hola Basket
I don't really know you that well, but I almost agree with everything you do. I want to thank you for being a nice and smart Moderator: 'Thanks for being a nice and smart Moderator!'
You're work is very much appreciated by everyone (and me).
Enjoy 2020!

@pigglet |
Heyy Pigglet
You're such a fun and kind person! Have a Merry Christmas and stay pig vegetarian for the rest of your life :P

@SoundToTheThirdPower |
Heya SoundToTheThirdPower! You're funny, kind and you talk a lot xD. Although I might not always react with full sentences, know that I do enjoy our conversations! May you climb your way to the leaderboard top, and be called "hacker" many more times! Merry Christmas!

@Basketman13 |
Heya Jonas I hope your exams will go well, and enjoy your holidays afterwards :P. Just wanna say you're a fun and kind person to talk to, and I enjoy working with you. Merry Christmas nijboer!

@Elivat |
You clearly have what it takes to become a good moderator! You're so kind, respectful and you always prove your points in a calm manner. Not to mention how silver-tongued you are and the effort you've put into this place. You are someone new forum members and aspiring applicants should look up to!

------------
Those were all the messages. Thank you so much for actually making use of this thread. I kinda thought I'd be a fail this year, but then I kinda got spammed with tons of message. Which is amazing, I'm happy to do this. Hopefully I'll see y'all next year again!
Merry christmas and happy new year!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
@Ducky Jr |
Merry Christmas Ducky!!! You're an amazing person, not to mention you're incredibly humble and respectful. Some day I wish to be like you, good luck with your aspirations for next year and Merry Christmas!!!
Thanks so much to the person who wrote this, makes me feel good. :) So sweet. Merry Christmas too! (pls send me a DM. whoever sent this ^.^)

View attachment 158250
@Ducky Jr |
Merry Christmas! You are one of the sweetest and most passionate people on this server. May pink/orange be all over you in 2020 ;)
Aweeee, thanks alot! And hahah, we'll see what 2020 brings me. Merry Christmas to you too! (pls send me a DM, whoever sent this ^.^)

Omg noooo, I am too late to send a message. I wanted to thank so many people for 2019, really. Well hopefully better next year.

Ugh, you know what, just gonna tag some people who stole my heart this year, who I became good friends with or who was amazing etc etc.

@Elenahh - @Kozimobo - @Elivat - @ItsDavey_ - @Keanu - @Fisktratt - @SantaCookie - @Zombiepower - @Dutudy - @Hoshiakari - @Aerlia (even though it's been a long time) - @Siftenly - @RickDeKlomp - @Basketman13 - @Finixly - @Spuuuni

It'd be pretty awkward if I forgot anyone now, but I think this is the list. To anyone on the list above ^ - You're amazing and you made my 2019 amazing, Thanks.

(I kinda ruined my second day of Christmas, woke up at 3pm.... send help.)

Last edited:

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
You're a great person! You really put time and effort into CubeCraft, both moderation and the translation team <3
Thanks for the kind words! It is my pleasure.

YOU'RE DOING SUCH AN AMAZING JOB!!!
Thanks a lot for the sweet message ^.^

Dear staff team,
I want to thank you all for chance I got by joining this wonderful team. You are all unique and special and I think you guys deserve more love. Besides all the hate we sometimes get :).
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a fantastic 2020 on cube and in your personal lives.
Sweet kisses Santaman13 (Basket) <3
It is a pleasure working with you, Basket. Merry Christmas! xo

I don't know where to start. We don't really know each other that well but please know I've admired you from the start. You're the ideal forum member, moderator and Translation Team Manager this server needs. The reach of your Translation Team seems to be increasing every day, and even if you decide to leave us sooner or later, you have already left an enormous mark on this ser- community.
I hope I'm not making it too obvious as to who wrote this message, but your recommendations and encouragement have meant the world for me, and I wish you a Merry Christmas <3
Aww, I got no idea who you are, but it makes me extremely happy that I have had such a positive impact on you! Thanks for the heartwarming message <3

Ugh, you know what, just gonna tag some people who stole my heart this year, who I became good friends with or who was amazing etc etc.

@Elenahh - @Kozimobo - @Elivat - @ItsDavey_ - @Keanu - @Fisktratt - @SantaCookie - @Zombiepower - @Dutudy - @Hoshiakari - @Aerlia (even though it's been a long time) - @Siftenly - @RickDeKlomp - @Basketman13 - @Finixly - @Spuuuni

It'd be pretty awkward if I forgot anyone now, but I think this is the list. To anyone on the list above ^ - You're amazing and you made my 2019 amazing, Thanks.
Thank you for the absolute same thing, Ducky! I'm lucky to know and work with such an awesome person like you! :)

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
No words can really describe what an awesome person and friend you are, so all I am gonna say is thank you for your amazing work on the server. May this Christmas bring you all the happiness and warmth in the world. Merry Christmas!

Awh, thank you so much!

You clearly have what it takes to become a good moderator! You're so kind, respectful and you always prove your points in a calm manner. Not to mention how silver-tongued you are and the effort you've put into this place. You are someone new forum members and aspiring applicants should look up to!

"Silver tongued" that sounds... fancy. Big thanks to who wrote this, may not know who it was but you know I definitely appreciate you <3

Hi Eli.
I'm so happy I've decided to join the forums (back again). Since the time I've been here, I met so many new nice people. And I can say without doubt, that you are above my list.

When I first met you, I didn't know what to think about you. It was on October 31. (A rainy day in my country xD). I had seen you around multiple times on the Forums, and your comments/threads were awesome. Your thread about the Minerware Bossgames (+ Blockband) was a very structured thread. From the first time I met you, you seemed so motivated, creative and so kind since the beginning. We started a huge project, without even knowing that. Our first plan was to write it our own, and look where we are now.

I've failed multiple times to do my duty. And again and again, you were ready to do things that I couldn't. I have so much respect for you, Eli. I know very very few people who would do the same like you do, almost over and over again.

Thanks for becoming a part of my life. I hope you already know who I am, because it would be pretty awkward if you didn't. Happy New Year, and enjoy your trip to the United States of America!!

Aw Kozi, thanks for the warm message. It makes me really happy to know you like my participation on the forums! Our little forum game is not a duty! It's something we do for fun, and if it becomes mandatory it's not fun anymore right? I'll be happy to cover your Game Master duties every time you need to! I love this game and it's honestly so much fun. Especially the cruel parts.

You also stole my heart, patito.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
View attachment 158250

@SnowyWarz |
Merry Christmas roro and happy new year! It was so sad to see you leaving the staff team, but I am so happy you remained on the server, because this place wouldn't be the same without you. Love you and I hope these holidays will be the best ones in your life!
Thanks to whoever wrote this<3 Wish the same to you as well

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.