Status
Not open for further replies.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Hello everyone, hope your having a good Christmas and enjoying the update. It's been a busy Christmas this year, I'd just like to thank the entire staff for putting up with all the spam and helping prevent all the rule breakers. @rubik_cube_man our only developer, who has spent most of his Xmas, fixing bugs and helping bring more content. @halothe23 for running the server and keeping it running for all this time, so amazingly and @johncoles for doing so much work behind the scenes that not many of you know about. And of course the builders, for making all these amazing new maps.

Another gift to our incredible community, to make your Christmas extra special, we've implemented a few more maps. Hope you enjoy! Thanks for sticking by us when there was bugs and issues at the start, but now I personally believe we are going to flourish.

Myself and @SunshineChick have worked extremely hard on making these Xmas maps, a big thanks to her. Also some of our community members @noodles77 and @LaserDolphin77 for contributing 2 of these Skywars maps, which I set up and have designed, in a particular way to encourage new gameplay for Skywars.

HideAndSeek: Santa's Village
ixyO88Y.png

Have you been naughty or nice? Either way you better hide

Skywars: Christmas
C45RHU9.png

Ice Ice baby

Skywars: Bones
4ljXzdV.png

Have you got chills through your bones this Christmas?

Skywars: Mystic
qB7rOFQ.png

Mystifying and mysterious, what will this bring?

Skywars: Angelic
O838Dzg.png

Christmas has a 'holy' side too, when I see this am like 'holy' sh..

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas Cubecraft!!

Last edited by a moderator:

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
HideAndSeek: Santa's Village
ixyO88Y.png

Have you been naughty or nice? Either way you better hide
I'm going to sleigh everyone and be vile-age to them :D

[/QUOTE]

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
These maps look amazing! I haven't been on for a few days, because we all know it is not he holidays, but right when I can get on minecraft, I will play these maps.

Reactions: Efcluke94

Kakarotogammer

May 31, 2014
donde pongo las imagenes de mi plotme naviedeña para el concurso? // where I put pictures of my naviedeña plotme for the contest?

Reactions: Simbaaa
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom