1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chat issues

Discussion in 'Parkour' started by alysha, Aug 6, 2014.

1. alysha

alysha Member

I was recently playing parkour, when a subject in the chat appeared that interested me. I gave a few answers, and it all led into one huge discussion. With us all, stating our opinion (I wasn't being rude, I was literally just stating my own opinion on it) I got muted permanently. I think I was the only one. Honestly, I don't appreciate that. I have the right to say what I want as long as I'm not swearing, bullying, being raciest or anything rude, ect. Which I was none of the above. Maybe a litttllee bit rude, only cause people were being rude first, and I didn't like the way it felt. It's not my fault, I just have anger issues I'm trying to work on with a councillor -- Anywhoo, I'd really appreciate it if things like this didn't happen. I'd like to communicate with others, as it is fun and I enjoy meeting new people. Of course, I'm unable to do so, as I'm muted.
    Thank you.

2. MinecraftPenguin21

MinecraftPenguin21 Member

im not occupied by any1- not married
    If you want to be unmuted post it on the mute appeal section, also follow the correct template

Thesupernerd_ likes this.
  3. Saradabaschi

Saradabaschi Admin Staff Member Administrator

As MinecraftPenguin21 said, it would be the best to make a mute appeal.