Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

he77789

Sep 4, 2020
Can some often used trolling words be specifically unbanned?

Sometimes, I will see people telling others to type "dabbing" in reverse, and unsurprisingly, the result contains the n word. I think that specific case and some other similar troll words should be excluded as they may make the system think the naive user as a toxic user and apply punishment.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Can some often used trolling words be specifically unbanned?

Sometimes, I will see people telling others to type "dabbing" in reverse, and unsurprisingly, the result contains the n word. I think that specific case and some other similar troll words should be excluded as they may make the system think the naive user as a toxic user and apply punishment.
Dabbing in reverse is gnibbad

Reactions: wxzzrd

he77789

Sep 4, 2020
It's probably very hard. I don't think the chat filter can differentiate "you" as the subject vs a username as a subject. Also, there are non hackusating use of "you are hacking", e.g. in a 1v1 "I know you are hacking, stop doing it. you were literally flying in the rest of the match and now you are using a killaura". That's a legit non rage use of the phrase,

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
It's probably very hard. I don't think the chat filter can differentiate "you" as the subject vs a username as a subject. Also, there are non hackusating use of "you are hacking", e.g. in a 1v1 "I know you are hacking, stop doing it. you were literally flying in the rest of the match and now you are using a killaura". That's a legit non rage use of the phrase,
Instead of saying it, just report it. Simple as

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Can we block out phrases about hackusating? Some people get it said a lot to them and it's kinda repetitive. If theres a way to seperate "you're hacking" and "___ is (actually) hacking" that'd be great. I get if it's difficult but please try okay? 😄
i enjoy getting called a hacker by some mobile its funny
i see no point of it either it doesnt hurt anyone

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
Can we block out phrases about hackusating? Some people get it said a lot to them and it's kinda repetitive. If theres a way to seperate "you're hacking" and "___ is (actually) hacking" that'd be great. I get if it's difficult but please try okay? 😄
one of the highest levels of gaming is getting hackusated, and also i dont like this cuz when theres a hacker people need to know

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
block "L" or "EZ"
Please don't block a single Latin letter.
afaik, EZ is blocked and L might also be blocked, but these are just examples of toxicity and shouldn't be blocked as it isnt punishable anyway
If you're going to block "EZ", you're also going to have to bock "easy", right? Because otherwise, it's just redundant.

Anyways, @Camezonda how many messages were deleted in this thread? The OP is from 2018, the next is from 2019, then the rest are from 2020.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
More context is required.
- Why does it need to be blocked?
- What does it mean if it's in another language?
From Wikipedia:
"Ching chong" and "ching chang chong" are pejorative terms sometimes employed by speakers of English to mock or play on the Chinese language, people of Chinese ancestry, or other East Asians or Southeast Asians perceived to be Chinese. Several public commentators have characterized the term as derogatory, noting that assaults or physical intimidation of East Asians are often accompanied by racial slurs or imitation Chinese.

I don't think it has any meaning in any language other than English.

EDIT: "chong" by itself has several legitimate meanings.

Last edited:

CallMeFortex

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Czechia
Something uselessly blocked I think is the <3 and <33 emojis, in my opinion these shouldn't be blocked and even if they should be blocked why is <333 allowed?

Reactions: Conea64
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
Top Bottom