Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Liontack

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2018
This might be slightly off topic, but I would like to know.
Is there a way to turn on/off the chat filter? I guess this would be too dangerous to have for young audiences.
I sometimes would like to know what people try to say, so I'm just wondering wether this is a thing or could get to be a thing or not.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
This might be slightly off topic, but I would like to know.
Is there a way to turn on/off the chat filter? I guess this would be too dangerous to have for young audiences.
I sometimes would like to know what people try to say, so I'm just wondering wether this is a thing or could get to be a thing or not.
There isn't a way to turn it off

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Yes, I agree, since there are many people who start to insult either obscene / sexual words. And we have to take action on this so that there are not many toxic people, due to these things.

person9595

Apr 18, 2020
I Think someone does need to improve the chat filter, Because I've seen people bypass it by Adding spacing or adding Characters to confuse the the Filter into not Flagging the message.

RafaelZam9

Apr 27, 2020
Custom Area
www.tksignals.com
I Think someone does need to improve the chat filter, Because I've seen people bypass it by Adding spacing or adding Characters to confuse the the Filter into not Flagging the message.
it should be obvious that if someone try to say anything it's filtered it's because is not allowed, and if anyone try to avoid it, the player/user affected can sumbit a report, in game or on forums, both cases admins can take actions.

person9595

Apr 18, 2020
Can “Sigma” and “SIGMA” be added to the chat filter please? Recently with the increase in hackers a lot of people have been using the SIGMA client. After the hackers get a kill while they are using the client. A message pops up which is usually toxic, and always includes the clients name.
Examples:
View attachment 161461
View attachment 161462
View attachment 161464
Can we please get this filth out of the chat. It’s annoying, spammy, and it clogs up the chat. Thank you @Blank for the providing the screenshots.
EDIT: It may already be blocked from the chat filter by these users are bypassing it with some weird font. Could Cube make that punishable or find some way to block this word.
That is a Hack called FancyChat and needs to Be Reported.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Can “Sigma” and “SIGMA” be added to the chat filter please? Recently with the increase in hackers a lot of people have been using the SIGMA client. After the hackers get a kill while they are using the client. A message pops up which is usually toxic, and always includes the clients name.
I don't like the idea of blocking Greek letters.

• Disagree
Reactions: bybilly

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
k4nker
upload_2020-5-6_12-24-17.png

Georgesatchy

Apr 3, 2020
United Kingdom
For some reason this is restricted, idk why. Please can someone fix this:
&f&k&4❤&f&k&r &4&l&n&oG&6&l&n&oo&e&l&n&oo&a&l&n&od&r &b&l&n&oL&1&l&n&ou&9&l&n&oc&5&l&n&ok&r&l&n&o&r &f&k&4❤&r&f&k

Georgesatchy

Apr 3, 2020
United Kingdom
pls make it so it says ''cannot send message because it got blocked words in it'' because its so anoyying that you are typing something and it gets blocked and your friends dont see it its so anoyying
Yes, this is a really good idea because often I say something that is restricted for some unknown reason and people don't see it but I don't know that. This really restricts communication with teammates.

• Love
Reactions: Matriox

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Some messages that are preceded by ... are filtered
Ex: ....yyhu

Also, the name of the player with the highest level is filtered. NLodjo
Might need to get fixed :)

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Hi,

One of the sources of complaints over the last few months has been the chat filter. While there are a number of players that would like us to allow all language in parties this isn't something that will be happening. Swearing is not going to be allowed on the network, along with some other offensive/obscene/sexual language, however, I am open to suggestions for words that may be suitable to open up to party chat. I can't promise that every one of these will be changed, ultimately we want to make the playing experience as pain free as possible and having words blocked needlessly is unnecessary. I also want to hear about words which are unintentionally being blocked, this is something that may happen for a number of reasons and won't all be known to us.

If you'd like to help this process please suggest words below which you think should be either unblocked, blocked or party only. I'll then go through them and make the appropriate adjustments.

Note. Please keep chat clean on this thread, forum rules still apply and I'll be editing posts that cross the line to mask inappropriate word suggestions.

I think you should block out the words:

- Ez/eZ
- L
- Alv

Java -> FerminTorno18
Rank -> Diamond
Discord -> FerminTorno18#9511

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
The word fatigue is blocked. pls fix
Fixed.

That is a Hack called FancyChat and needs to Be Reported.
I believe I've blocked the unicode for that type of text. But if you see it again, you'll need to have your game console open to catch the weird characters in the console. It will not appear in client logs as it will appear as ?. Copy and paste the character from the console and report it here for me to look into it. Thanks! :D

Looks like it's already blocked now.

For some reason this is restricted, idk why. Please can someone fix this:
&f&k&4❤&f&k&r &4&l&n&oG&6&l&n&oo&e&l&n&oo&a&l&n&od&r &b&l&n&oL&1&l&n&ou&9&l&n&oc&5&l&n&ok&r&l&n&o&r &f&k&4❤&r&f&k
This is blocked because the message is too long. I cannot fix that.

pls make it so it says ''cannot send message because it got blocked words in it'' because its so anoyying that you are typing something and it gets blocked and your friends dont see it its so anoyying
Sadly there are no plans to remove the shadow block. We feel like it's the best method for our chat filter. Since this method was introduced, the amount of times myself or another member of the admin team has needed to amend the filter had dropped significantly. Players tend to not try and bypass if they believe that their messages are being "sent". The chat filter doesn't tend to false block messages, but with any filter there will be some, if you think a message is being false blocked, please report it here. Hope that makes it clearer for you :D

Some messages that are preceded by ... are filtered
Ex: ....yyhu

Also, the name of the player with the highest level is filtered. NLodjo
Might need to get fixed :)
I blocked this because it was being abused and spammed by the Cheat Unity clan. Since now, I've removed the word.

I am not sure, but the Translation team is working on filtering swear words in all kinds of languages
You're correct! I asked for swear words in all of the potential languages, I have yet to add them into the filter, but hopefully they will be added SoonTM! :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom