Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mambo Garrix

May 27, 2015
Netherlands, the
I suggested this twice before, please add (if possible) the word that's not allowed. I write big sentences quite often, and too know which word isn't allowed is sometimes quite annoying to find out.

Also add Youtube to the filter so people won't be able to advertise youtube links.

Cheers

@Tacosbefriends

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
This problem also occurs in foreign languages. I get what you mean, because if you write for example 'Smash it!', you can't say it because it has 'sh it' in it.
It's not on purpose, and I know it can be annoying when typing long sentences.
A temporary solution could be using synonyms, like for the example sentence I used 'Break it!', which won't give any problems.
Hope that will help.

Malcolm_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2014
my own mind
This problem also occurs in foreign languages. I get what you mean, because if you write for example 'Smash it!', you can't say it because it has 'sh it' in it.
It's not on purpose, and I know it can be annoying when typing long sentences.
A temporary solution could be using synonyms, like for the example sentence I used 'Break it!', which won't give any problems.
Hope that will help.
Though when you write long sentences, you'd have to search for that word that has the keywords to a banned word and that's annoying too :I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom