1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Challenges and Eggwars Achievements are Literally Impossible to Complete

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by TheZigbot9000, Apr 17, 2016.

1. TheZigbot9000

TheZigbot9000 Mod Staff Member Moderator

I have been procrastinating on making this thread on purpose, but seeing as nothing has been done about this bug yet I've decided to report it. We all know the popular game Eggwars right? Well if you click on the diamond and you will see that some achievements and daily challenges are left uncompleted so you attempt to do them. After an hour long game you meet the challenges standards, but you open the challenge menu and you see the challenge is still left uncompleted. Well that is the bug. Most of the achievements and daily challenges in Solo and Team Eggwars are impossible to complete, no matter how many times you complete the same task. I don't know if this has been reported, if so i'm sorry for posting a second thread, but since this is clearly a bug I want the staff to know about it.

Thanks

~Zig

2. CattyCat

CattyCat Member

Programmer, Mathematician
    Home Page:
    Been here since BlockWars got here. Or even before that. Been reported numerous times also...

o_O

3. xMegaCoolx

xMegaCoolx Member

CubeCrafter
    Home Page:
    Has been reported already and this always happen with EggWars. Maybe somthing went wrong in the coding?