1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Challenges advantage with two accounts

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by AlejaeMC, Jul 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlejaeMC

AlejaeMC Member

Programador
    Well, I have two accounts, Alejae and AlejaeMC,

I have in Alejae an island with many resources livestock, the problem or benefit starts when I invite my other account to the island and watch their challenges are reset, so do some research and see an advantage that many players can take not only 2 accounts if not with another friend.

If you invite a player to an island, and make 4 or 5 challenges, the simplest

"Wheatfarmer" "Melon" "Cactus" "level 20" "Pumpkins"

You receive a reward of 10 sand, ground 25, and a peak metal.

Problem is that when you leave the island and he hit 'is create "and then another player or Your account invites you back to their island Your challenges are reset and you can make this process as many times to your island and your resources facilty.

This I did this day at 2 am/5am, but not before having asked a moderator "Caliocean" if towards this could be banned or muted and told me that there would be no problem.

My question is for some Skyblock Manager, doing this has consequences as mute or ban account?

And I remember before the upgrade to 1.8 in skyblock, the challenges were not reset

I hope you can help me and I respond if I can keep doing it or not, as it could be a very good advantage.

Sorry for my English, I speak Spanish.

2. Saradabaschi

Saradabaschi Admin Staff Member Administrator

Will talk about that with Jinjo and reply as soon as we┬┤ve made a decision.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.