Votes: 22 91.7%
  • I would not play this game.

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Hey, everyone. I came up with a little idea for a digital card game inside Cubecraft, similar to Hearthstone or Final Fantasy's Triple Triad. Below is a video of a short demo I made of the game. Please watch the video and vote on whether or not you'd like this game added to Cubecraft.

Reactions: Jinjo and iLoveYouu

Mac

Forum Expert
Nov 24, 2015
Question for those of you responding to this thread. How would you feel about a standalone CubeCraft trading card game. Play on your computer and/or phone and earn cards for it by playing on CubeCraft.

Reactions: Sophie
D

Deleted member 15612

I really like your idea tacos, but i think the build could be better if the games gets added, +1.

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
I love this idea and really support it, but I honestly think the biggest issue would be balancing all the cards if there will be a lot of them.

Reactions: PartyBlaze

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Question for those of you responding to this thread. How would you feel about a standalone CubeCraft trading card game. Play on your computer and/or phone and earn cards for it by playing on CubeCraft.
That would be amazing. You could also earn cards or card packs from cubelets ;)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom