Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dri (InstantDestiny)

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2014
Recently, a few staff members and I had wanted to get more in touch with the community
so we came up with the idea of "Catching up with the Community" where we will be hosting competitions every other week. These competitions will be both on forums and in game, and the prizes will go to those who come in the top 3.
Each competition will last one day to a week depending on the difficulty/time it would take up.

{Information about Competition}
In this competition, you can make a fan art of a map you love playing on the server,
of you playing this map, or anything to do with the server. You can get a higher ranking on your entry if it is very original ;)
You can use any computer software, paint it, draw/sketch it, or even make a collage!

(It is preferred that you don't take a screen-shot, add some effects/filters and post it on here, this is not the #Selfie thread. Also, no silly MS paint drawings will be accepted.)
{Rules}
*No copying others players entries.
*You can only enter once.

*Multiple people can work on one piece, but only one can receive the prizes given
*And of course, have fun!
{Deadline}
The deadline for the first competition will be on September 24th for what ever timezone you are in. Post your entry as a response to this thread, all non-entries will be removed.
{Prizes}
Considering these competitions will be on a regular basis, no major prizes will be given unless it is a major event!
(Prizes will vary depending on the competition taking place)
1st - 15 Cubelets
2nd - 10 Cubelets
3rd - 5 Cubelets

***You can enter as many competitions as you want, but you can not win 1st twice in a row***
The judges will be myself, @Sevenade78 and @PinkStr3ak
Instant win if you paint Pink like one of your French girls.
GOOD LUCK!!!

Last edited:

Divvy1

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace
I'm going to paint Pink like one of the French girls, like seriously guys I'm gifted and talented at drawing. I did this big project for my Art class and the government had to decide what to do with it because it was so beautiful. In the end, they decided to give it an A**. David Cameron congratulated me on my amazing skills.
grid-cell-28617-1387298082-5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom