Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Breezeblocks

Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2014
imma joinin the club but fyi I have a bad memory so it prob will be in incorrect orderr.
I joined CCG in October 2013 maybe?? I remember buying Iron near Christmas 2013 tho B)

Some of my first friendzz were @SSunny , @Oceanical (cali xx), @Majesticc & Alvarooooo (imy) yeee. I remember playin skywarzz but I never wanted to join the skype call lmao
@Xycheth is gr8. He was the first person i added on skype followed by lovelyy @Stewart066 lmaooo. Our sw skype calls were interestin
Cali added me to her skyblock islandd in July (ish??) 2014 and i became skyblock addict lmao
I met @Soph on SB when she was a stone;) soph misses being a stone ngl
I ALSO MET @Younisco ON SB WITH HIS OLD IGN AND I REMEMBER THINKING olord he's weird but seems lovely ILY AHMAD BAHA
I forgot how I met @MorganPlayzMc soz but ur a sneaky baaa :):)
I met @JirdTheNird & @Malll on SB as well and we have great banter on skype ;)
I met @TlmeLord on SB as well oo pretty af
I MET @TheAdventurerMM oN CREATIVE AND HE'S A GREAT BUILDER and lovelyy person
I met @Driii on creative and she loves my puns lmao also v pretty
Me & @Tatty hung out and she showed me her cool buildzz
I met @Mattttttttttt on creative in 2014 and we been great friends evaaa since

I met @s__a__r__a__h ages ago on forums and recently I found out that she used to stay up late so she could see me on mc when I came on afterschool lmao (she's never going to see this bc she never goes on forums jfc)

@WingedBogan is a cow don't trust her.
jk we met thru Laura and we hung out on a random's plot just gigglin
we've talked everyday for like 11months jfc worst days of my life :)

And then I quit ccg in like April this yr but @darkshaymin234 and we got closer thru skype bahaha. banterrr ;)
I met @coastical ages ago when she was a stone baha. hella pretty js
idk when I met @juliana but so lovely omg. I think Christmas 2014 ??

I met @WastedLilacs on factions when she was a stone ;);) we talked about things that she doesn't want me to mention lmfaoo ily riley

AND @_Patrickk IS HELLA NICE AND HELLA BOGAN AND HAS A LOT OF CATS lmao

if I've missed anyone so sorry but as i stated before i have horrible memory lmao
AS I SAID BEFORE PROBABLY INCORRECT ORDER OK

WingedBogan

May 12, 2014
in your ass
imma joinin the club but fyi I have a bad memory so it prob will be in incorrect orderr.
I joined CCG in October 2013 maybe?? I remember buying Iron near Christmas 2013 tho B)

Some of my first friendzz were @SSunny , @Oceanical (cali xx), @Majesticc & Alvarooooo (imy) yeee. I remember playin skywarzz but I never wanted to join the skype call lmao
@Xycheth is gr8. He was the first person i added on skype followed by lovelyy @Stewart066 lmaooo. Our sw skype calls were interestin
Cali added me to her skyblock islandd in July (ish??) 2014 and i became skyblock addict lmao
I met @Soph on SB when she was a stone;) soph misses being a stone ngl
I ALSO MET @Younisco ON SB WITH HIS OLD IGN AND I REMEMBER THINKING olord he's weird but seems lovely ILY AHMAD BAHA
I forgot how I met @MorganPlayzMc soz but ur a sneaky baaa :):)
I met @JirdTheNird & @Malll on SB as well and we have great banter on skype ;)
I met @TlmeLord on SB as well oo pretty af
I MET @TheAdventurerMM oN CREATIVE AND HE'S A GREAT BUILDER and lovelyy person
I met @Driii on creative and she loves my puns lmao also v pretty
Me & @Tatty hung out and she showed me her cool buildzz
I met @Mattttttttttt on creative in 2014 and we been great friends evaaa since

I met @s__a__r__a__h ages ago on forums and recently I found out that she used to stay up late so she could see me on mc when I came on afterschool lmao (she's never going to see this bc she never goes on forums jfc)

@WingedBogan is a cow don't trust her.
jk we met thru Laura and we hung out on a random's plot just gigglin
we've talked everyday for like 11months jfc worst days of my life :)

And then I quit ccg in like April this yr but @darkshaymin234 and we got closer thru skype bahaha. banterrr ;)
I met @coastical ages ago when she was a stone baha. hella pretty js
idk when I met @juliana but so lovely omg. I think Christmas 2014 ??

I met @WastedLilacs on factions when she was a stone ;);) we talked about things that she doesn't want me to mention lmfaoo ily riley

AND @_Patrickk IS HELLA NICE AND HELLA BOGAN AND HAS A LOT OF CATS lmao

if I've missed anyone so sorry but as i stated before i have horrible memory lmao
AS I SAID BEFORE PROBABLY INCORRECT ORDER OK
ew amy ihy gtfo you horse

Reactions: Breezeblocks
Members Online

Latest profile posts

you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom