Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_Patrickk

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2014
Australia
#JoinDaTrend @Titanic07

First joined about July 2014?

So the first time I joined CCG, I was in a skype call with an irl friend from school. He asked if I had ever been on a server called cubecraft. I had never heard of it before so I decided to try it out. Pretty much 2 minutes later he had to go. So I was just here on my own. I eventually found the skywars server and joined my first game. I had never actually played it before but I soon figured it out and I was having a lot of fun. This led to about a week of me playing skywars non-stop. At this point I wasn't aware of any community or anything. One day when I was playing skywars I ended up in the top 3. It was me and two other people that were teamed. They told me to go to the middle for a fair fight... I died anyway. After the battle, me, @TheTerrorizer and @colorfulcrown went to creative (I had never been on the creative server) and we made a plot which is still there btw. I started going on the creative server a lot more, even more than skywars. This was when I first realized the community of awesome people on the server. I started talking to people, which is hard when you're a stone lol, anyway I met a lot of people. I think one of the first was @Breezeblocks (PizzaFace132 back then) , very nice person . So I made a few friends and eventually a forums account about 2 months later. Making a forums account led me to meet even more people. A few months later CCG 2.0 was released and a lot of people that I would never get to know had quit the server. That's pretty much all I have to say. I'm not going to tag people because I don't want to feel bad about the people I don't lol.

I'm actually so grateful for the community here and all the people that have made it awesome <3

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom