1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can't get hit bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by DragonHeart1429, Jul 7, 2015.

1. DragonHeart1429

DragonHeart1429 Member

• What game?EGG WARS
    • What map?orieantal
    • What date?july 7
    • What time?around 8:00 am and 9:00 am
    • Was there an error message well no but this person said he would report me and i would get banned
    there is this bug or something that made it so i couldn't get hit which i didn't know i thought i was just really good then i figured kida figured it out because i didnt get hit when i killed some one but i also though i was just really good then when i almost killed the last purson he couldnt hit me i just stood there wondering what was going on because he couldn't hit me so i just stood there then i killed him it either was a bug or i was hacking without me knowing it or that they where doing something wrong i saw them doing a thing with there swords which looked like they where right clicking and hitting so i dont think that was the reason still maby the reason i don't think this is a hack becuase when green team came (i think it was green team) they killed me with no trouble but some one said it was hacking and i would get banned so im going to figure out what happened somehow but tell me if it was just a bug or i was hacking or whatever reason just tell me.

2. PlayBossWar

PlayBossWar Member

Please check your internet speed and your ping.

3. DragonHeart1429

DragonHeart1429 Member

i dont think thats the reason becuase i could still hit him fine without any lag he just couldnt hit me maby it was him lagging...

4. iSpookz

iSpookz Member

This 'bug' isn't server side. It's to do with you're connection with the server. I've had this too, not personally but I can't hit other people. Also, try to get some evidence I would love to see your POV.