1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't Create Appeal - HELP!!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by UrixHD, Aug 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UrixHD

UrixHD Member

I changed my name a couple months ago when I was muted for 2 years. I had the name "kookiemonster5". I was muted for telling a staff member (lazer something777) that I had no time for him and I was muted for two years. I honestly think this was an unfair punishment but that isn't what I want help with. Back to the story, I quit Minecraft a couple months after I was muted. I just got back into it (not really, only play it with friends), and now I can't make my mute appeal. Whenever I input the name I have now it just ignores it and makes me put a new one, if I use my kookiemonster5 one it lets me pass on to the next page witch is the "Enter your pin" page. I don't see a pin so I'm just guessing it wants me to put in my appeal code, when I put that in it takes me to a place where I can write about why I should be unmuted, when I wrote the reason why I hit submit and nothing happened, it made me restart the whole thing. Now, I don't know if this means it submit, most likely not because I made my appeal a couple days ago. Anyway, I can't sumbit an appeal and it really irritates me. This is a server me and my friends love to play on and when we can't be in a voice chat it really saucks not to be able to communicate. Please help.

2. UrixHD

UrixHD Member

Can someone tag a mod pl

3. OrangeGE

OrangeGE Member

Hello, your appeal was successfully sent and accepted.

BritneySpears likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.