1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can you buy REAL points?

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Alqahid, Mar 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alqahid

Alqahid Member

A lot of people, mostly donators i asked for amount of points and they answer with insane answers like 10,000+. I asked them how and many if not all answered "buy them" I ask them how as i can only see vanity points not real points on the buy.cubecraft page. Then thats where they fall silent. Maybe they are kidding me but everytime i see them they are walking around in their fancy armor with 10+ gapples and strength potion. Am i delusional?

2. GuaaarrD

GuaaarrD Member

Spotify
    You can't buy buy game points on our store as it's against the eula. They probably have those points from SkyBlock Point farms.

3. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

Basically what guardi4n said is correct; skyblock point farms are overpowered once they're set up :3

4. Alqahid

Alqahid Member

Can you please tell me more about the Skyblock point farms? I am sort of new and only play on kitpvp and sometimes skywars

5. Exciting_pancake

Exciting_pancake Admin Staff Member Administrator

Oh skyblock, in /shop there are certain things you can sell, if you were to make a, lets say, cactus farm.. after 10 were to drop you would be able to sell it and get 10 points in return. Obviously the bigger the farm, the more cactus will fall, the more points you will have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.