Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bananacrazy22

Feb 18, 2014
Crazy land
Hello people a simple question.Can you staff put back the Winner's bord were u win a rank please in the arcade thanks!just a suggestion as i like the thing of tha!

Maceshank

Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2014
Oslo, Norway.
Do you mean like putting in a winners board for every game in the arcade? If so I like that idea because I play quakecraft and other arcade games a lot!

Bananacrazy22

Feb 18, 2014
Crazy land
Do you mean like putting in a winners board for every game in the arcade? If so I like that idea because I play quakecraft and other arcade games a lot!
Yes it used to be there before the update(i do like it alot) i was just wondering if they could add it back as i liked doing it and trying and i think a few other people liked it as well!

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
Theres top player boards in specific games, like SkyWars, or SurvivalGames.

Unfortunately, even with those there, we won't give out ranks based on them. We only give out ranks under special occasions, for example the christmas game featured that. The main reason for that is, I believe we do brake the Mojang EULA by making something thats paid be free for certain users, so we don't want to continuously do it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom