1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can the staff please add more change for mobspawning into the skyblock server?

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by Dave90Dave, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Dave90Dave

Dave90Dave Member

Can the staff please add more change for mobspawning into the skyblock server?

Greetings Dave90Dave

2. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

You complained about the lag, and now you want more mobs spawning? :/ Do you even know what you want?
    But yes, mobs do spawn incredibly slow now, making blaze grinding necessarily harder, and puts drops such as iron, bones, string and spider eyes in demand. Exp is harder to get, which too is necessary, seeing as i was just giving away enchanted bows before the changes made to spawn rates. I earned 100xp from grinding my pigman farm for 2 hours, which is insane. On the other hand, despite lag being caused by a high increase in mobs, if a mob clear was to happen every few minutes, similar to factions, i couldn't agree more that mobs do need an increase in spawn rate. Not too extreme like it was say 3 months ago, but enough to make pigman farms worth the obsidian required to make one.

3. Dave90Dave

Dave90Dave Member

i thougt, maybe they can upgrade the servers, because, i want no lagg, but if you see how long it is during before a mob is spawning, am i some hour futher, i want to spare up annimals but no lagg

4. Dave90Dave

Dave90Dave Member

or that they fix where the lagg comes from