1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can anyone help me?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by ZetaGamePlays, Feb 14, 2015.

1. ZetaGamePlays

ZetaGamePlays Member

Play basketball
    I leave my problem here:

When I try to log on to the server (any version from 1.7.2 to 1.8.1 tested) will not let me, and gives me an accident report

Can anyone help me? I want to play and enter the server

And when I pulled the accident I get this:

"This error has only been reproduced in modded servers, most specifically those running the" Outgoing "server-modification.

This error is caused by the data in Table valid indicators, which is sent by the server. While the actual places where the accident may vary, which is directly related to the theme of "remove a player from a team" or "remove a bookmark goal."

How to fix this

Due to the nature of this error, there is no specific solution for this issue.

If you are a player trying to play on a server, please let server administrators know about this bug, I provide a link to the article reference.

If you are the server administrator, then make sure you are running the latest version (s) of your server, and / or any other "add-ons" or "plugins" to your server. As this error refers to the markers, the following criteria modifications are concerned: the use of visible markers, using markers to customize player name fields equipment, the use of markers to track the goals. "

2. OrangeGE

OrangeGE Member

I do not receive this error when I join. Do you use Minecraft Forge or Liteloader? If so, try to connect using vanilla Minecraft.