caliocean JustWOW

Discussion in 'Assassins' started by DaloneDwarf, Dec 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaloneDwarf

DaloneDwarf Member

so i was playing assassination and i want up against caliocean and she banned me because i killed her shes banned like 30 people in one night just because we killed her. she abuses hes powers and she needs to be taken from staff list. i understand why you think we hack cali, heres whats going through your mind,OMFG im the best on the server right now i should be killing all of them, but they keep killing me so imma ban them because none of them should be killing me. its called self entered. I dont appreciate you banning me because im a fast clicker i do not hack and you need to be banned yourself:(

BlueMoon475 likes this.
  2. DaloneDwarf

DaloneDwarf Member

self centered

3. Oceanical

Oceanical Member

Let me just say, all the way I know I am a bad PVP'er and joke about it, I do not need to ban people to boost my ego. I banned you because you had clear hacks [ Anti - KB & Kill Aura ] No further discussion is necessary unless you are off to make an appeal.

/locked

4. OrangeGE

OrangeGE Member

I know the thread is locked, but may i point out that you should be banned anyway as you have an alternate account that has been banned by General_Claudia for hacking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.