Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatoscrim

Apr 3, 2015
Argentina
www.facebook.com
NOTICE:I'm learning English a few months ago, please be understanding if you have meaningless phrases, I will try to do my best.

Quickly I introduce myself, my name is Lautaro, I have 16 years and I live in Argentina.
This would be my first post on the forum, but I play on the server from approximately 1 year.
I have seen that in many games, either Skywars or Skywars Team, many people liked insult other users, obviously people staff takes care of them, the problem is when insult in another language, in this case Spanish.
Users who speak Spanish and play in Cubecraft are many today, but until today I have not seen any staff to speak the language so well as I never saw a staff in some Skywars game, they would not be bad a spin to see how your server is also given.
In case you have administrators Spanish language, I apologize, but in my life I've seen, and I want to become present, I say to make me Administrator for this post, but I would like to open even a recruitment there someone who can mute or fining people who deserve it.

This post is not going to offense intended.

A pleasure.

Gatoscrim

Gatoscrim

Apr 3, 2015
Argentina
www.facebook.com
1)I've never ordered the range, I know that if I want to be part of this must earn it.
2)This do not deny, is a good measure.
3)I think the basics is not enough, since there are cases in both the forum and the game where users speak good Spanish, something that may not have the staff.

Another little thing over which you have not spoken.
You've seen some staff in the lobby to regularize users who talk a lot? I never

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
1)I've never ordered the range, I know that if I want to be part of this must earn it.
3)I think the basics is not enough, since there are cases in both the forum and the game where users speak good Spanish, something that may not have the staff.

You've seen some staff in the lobby to regularize users who talk a lot? I never[/QUOTE
There can't be staff members online 24/7. They have lives too, you know. They do their best to monitor the server but it helps if the community reports players via forums.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com

We don't want staff that are addicted to the network and are constantly online, I'm glad that the staff take breaks often. I'd rather have staff that are good quality and well-rested than long-lasting and poor quality which all of the staff are not.

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
NOTICE:I'm learning English a few months ago, please be understanding if you have meaningless phrases, I will try to do my best.

Quickly I introduce myself, my name is Lautaro, I have 16 years and I live in Argentina.
This would be my first post on the forum, but I play on the server from approximately 1 year.
I have seen that in many games, either Skywars or Skywars Team, many people liked insult other users, obviously people staff takes care of them, the problem is when insult in another language, in this case Spanish.
Users who speak Spanish and play in Cubecraft are many today, but until today I have not seen any staff to speak the language so well as I never saw a staff in some Skywars game, they would not be bad a spin to see how your server is also given.
In case you have administrators Spanish language, I apologize, but in my life I've seen, and I want to become present, I say to make me Administrator for this post, but I would like to open even a recruitment there someone who can mute or fining people who deserve it.

This post is not going to offense intended.

A pleasure.

Gatoscrim

Just wanted to point out this part. Anyways, what Bluemoon said is true and basically says what I wanted to say so thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom