Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dart0808

Jan 7, 2015
dart0808.sekai.cz
So, I tried to connect to the Buycraft site to check out the "Sexy new look" mentioned in the update.
Unfortuanatly, I got THIS error;

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to buy.cubecraftgames.net, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.
What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

This site uses HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) to specify that Firefox only connect to it securely. As a result, it is not possible to add an exception for this certificate.

buy.cubecraftgames.net uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is only valid for the following names:
incapsula.com, *.advisor-help.com, *.cremil.gov.co, *.dekthaidd.com, *.demo2btl.nestle.com, *.funcaptcha.com, *.id.me, *.ingeteam.com, *.macfehd.co.jp, *.mleko-nan.pl, *.moz.com, *.nescafe-milano.ru, *.royaltywindow.com, *.savetheproteins.com, *.t-2-m.com, *.tams.com, *.websitealive10.com, IOSDownload.cls-group.com, achadirect.com, aprise.aarcorp.com, bh1.tko.zamsh.incapsula.mobi, bteva.org, buildingsearch.com, cellularcountry.com, check-and-secure.com, concordsoftwareleasing.net, csbanking.com, customers.lufkauto.net, d125.org, dekthaidd.com, demijohn.co.uk, events.cepdtoronto.ca, exch2010.ache.com, extranet.eduserv.org.uk, funcaptcha.com, gaspage.com, homestyles2go.com, icfwarranty.com, image.playerauctions.com, int.hk.apac.boservices.dolce-gusto.com, intranet.tams.com, irmtest1.caacms.com, lufkauto.net, m.mycmcu.org, macfehd.co.jp, mail.cab.jo, manage.host700.com, mleko-nan.pl, moontrail.com, mountaingear.com, moz.com, myhr.tams.com, myhrdev.tams.com, nescafe-milano.ru, panel.pango.pl, podium.midot.com, royaltywindow.com, savetheproteins.com, secure1.algocharge.com, shop.srm.de, sp.lufkauto.net, srv01.dssbox.com, stage-www.techsoup.org, stage.formation-et-expertise.fr, t-2-m.com, tapplastics.com, tarya.co.il, toolstop.co.uk, tourcorp.com, visionforum.com, vistaequitypartners.com, websitealive10.com, www.achadirect.com, www.bteva.org, www.buildingsearch.com, www.cellularcountry.com, www.check-and-secure.com, www.concordsoftwareleasing.net, www.csbanking.com, www.d125.org, www.demijohn.co.uk, www.gaspage.com, www.homestyles2go.com, www.icfwarranty.com, www.lufkauto.net, www.moontrail.com, www.mountaingear.com, www.stormbattle.net, www.tapplastics.com, www.tarya.co.il, www.toolstop.co.uk, www.tourcorp.com, www.visionforum.com, www.vistaequitypartners.com, www.wxworx.com, wxworx.com

(Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)

dart0808

Jan 7, 2015
dart0808.sekai.cz
Did both just now, same error.

http://buy.cubecraftgames.net

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to buy.cubecraftgames.net, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.
What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

This site uses HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) to specify that Firefox only connect to it securely. As a result, it is not possible to add an exception for this certificate.

incapsula.com, *.advisor-help.com, *.cremil.gov.co, *.dekthaidd.com, *.demo2btl.nestle.com, *.funcaptcha.com, *.id.me, *.ingeteam.com, *.macfehd.co.jp, *.mleko-nan.pl, *.moz.com, *.nescafe-milano.ru, *.royaltywindow.com, *.savetheproteins.com, *.t-2-m.com, *.tams.com, *.websitealive10.com, IOSDownload.cls-group.com, achadirect.com, aprise.aarcorp.com, bh1.tko.zamsh.incapsula.mobi, bteva.org, buildingsearch.com, cellularcountry.com, check-and-secure.com, concordsoftwareleasing.net, csbanking.com, customers.lufkauto.net, d125.org, dekthaidd.com, demijohn.co.uk, events.cepdtoronto.ca, exch2010.ache.com, extranet.eduserv.org.uk, funcaptcha.com, gaspage.com, homestyles2go.com, icfwarranty.com, image.playerauctions.com, int.hk.apac.boservices.dolce-gusto.com, intranet.tams.com, irmtest1.caacms.com, lufkauto.net, m.mycmcu.org, macfehd.co.jp, mail.cab.jo, manage.host700.com, mleko-nan.pl, moontrail.com, mountaingear.com, moz.com, myhr.tams.com, myhrdev.tams.com, nescafe-milano.ru, panel.pango.pl, podium.midot.com, royaltywindow.com, savetheproteins.com, secure1.algocharge.com, shop.srm.de, sp.lufkauto.net, srv01.dssbox.com, stage-www.techsoup.org, stage.formation-et-expertise.fr, t-2-m.com, tapplastics.com, tarya.co.il, toolstop.co.uk, tourcorp.com, visionforum.com, vistaequitypartners.com, websitealive10.com, www.achadirect.com, www.bteva.org, www.buildingsearch.com, www.cellularcountry.com, www.check-and-secure.com, www.concordsoftwareleasing.net, www.csbanking.com, www.d125.org, www.demijohn.co.uk, www.gaspage.com, www.homestyles2go.com, www.icfwarranty.com, www.lufkauto.net, www.moontrail.com, www.mountaingear.com, www.stormbattle.net, www.tapplastics.com, www.tarya.co.il, www.toolstop.co.uk, www.tourcorp.com, www.visionforum.com, www.vistaequitypartners.com, www.wxworx.com, wxworx.com

https://buy.cubecraftgames.net

What Should I Do?

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
I'm not too familiar with Firefox. Try:
said:
  1. In the Location bar, type about:config and press Enter. The about:config "This might void your warranty!" warning page may appear.
  2. Click I'll be careful, I promise! to continue to the about:config page.
  3. In the filter box, type or paste autofill and pause while the list is filtered
  4. Double-click browser.urlbar.autoFill to toggle it from true to false.

BritneySpears

Aug 1, 2015
Are you using a public connection? I doubt you'd be; but check your not using BT-WifiwithFON, some computers automatically connect to that.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨