Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ranito2

May 25, 2015
Córdoba, Argentina
As a lover of EggWars, I realized there were so many things I´d like to suggest, so here I go :)

First Suggestion: Stone swords are too expensive!
I think 32 of Iron is a too expensive price for the stone sword! I think it should be 16 or less.

Second Suggestion: Golden apples are too cheap!
2 of Gold is too cheap for the Golden Apples! They should cost 10 gold!

Third Suggestion: Grace period for players?
To prevent spawn kill, I think players should have maybe 8 seconds of grace period to run away or get armored before they get killed in their own spawn!

Fourth Suggestion: Grace period for eggs?
I think eggs should have some minutes of grace period since the game starts, so they don´t get broken as fast

Fifth Suggestion: Events when already too many time passed?
I don´t know, maybe a deathmatch, or hostile mob spawns, or else, so the game doesn´t turn bored when teams are camping.

Nº6 Suggestion: Online stats!
Online stats are already avaible for some games, but not for eggwars yet!

Seventh Suggestion: EggWars Tournament?
I have alreade made a thread about this.

Reactions: MeowMaestro

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
I only agree with a couple of these such as a spawn grace period but not the decrease of prices and not a deathmatch as it takes the fun out of it, it isn't as longer lasting and kinda makes it like SG

supergamingNL

Jun 25, 2015
I agree With a few suggestions like the events, the game DOES get boring after 1 hour that teams are camping with their punch bows
(they should remove those)
golden apples do indeed need to be more expensive, but 10? that's a bit overkill.
Stone swords are quite a good price I think, since in the begin it is really strong, you can 3-4 hit unarmored players.

MeowMaestro

May 31, 2015
1) But it's so easy to get iron.
2) Not really, only notch apples are truly OP. It's not like on SkyWars where it could stop you from death and losing totally.
3) Nah, otherwise it would be so hard to break the egg.
4) But that's my strategy! D:
5) I agree with some sort of deathmatch.
6) I think they are, no?
7) Sounds fun.

Reactions: ranito2

xMegaGamerx

Feb 8, 2015
1) Yes I think 16 is more than enough :)
2) Nahh they aren't that OP and you can get a kit with 2 for free
3) There is already a kind of grace periode, I can't hit people for like 5 sec and I love to spawnkill :p
4) Naah if people don't want to get their egg broken they just need to defend...
5) That would be so epic!!!!
6) Yea that would be nice
7) Would be nice and the winning team get's a rank?

Reactions: ranito2

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
1. and 2.: No.
3.: Already discussed in another thread, it would ruin the game idea and concept.
4.: How could the egg break immediately after the game starts? Someone needs to: Build to the egg, Break the egg, which requires a good tool, all that without dying.
5.: I might agree with it, but when I had my first game, it took us a long time to build up a plan that got us to win. Hostile mobs spawning/A deathmatch would've ruined the tension completely. Also a deathmatch would ruin the concept, too.
6.: You said it yourself, yet there are no Online Stats.
Aaand 7.: That might be a thing, but it's nothing about the concept of the game itself.

That would be my opinion :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Top Bottom