should i become a builder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

g3oRgi3nSp3cslg

May 6, 2014
europe
my name is sandro ing: g3oRgi3nSp3cslg i would like to apply for a builder rank.
-I have played on server for month or two and liked it alot so i would like to help out in any way that i can
-I have experience in minecraft 2 years or so and half of this time went for building and half for pvp
-I was owner of a small server for few days than shut it down cause lag and was builder on 2 servers that i liked but they shut down one of them was clowncraft cracked server that i played on for months before getting premium account
-also i really like making maps for sg its really entertaining
-in pictures there is unfinished castle im working on it on my bukkit server and minght even make it into sg map itll need some time....
-some of these building are made in mc:pe
-vote if i should or shouldnt be a builder
-thanks for reading my post :)
-first one got burned after update cause used signs XD so its covered in lava :P ill upload it anyways XD
IMG_0974.PNG
-second was going to be advanture map couldnt come up with good plot so yeea thats all there was built
IMG_0975.PNG
-third mansion built by meeee :) so big nearly didnt fot XD
IMG_0466.PNG
-fourth mob spawner that i made for the sake of it :) worked pretty hard on it not pretty and kinda sucky but here anyways
IMG_0470.PNG IMG_0471.PNG IMG_0473.PNG
-fifth a normal home
IMG_0474.PNG IMG_0475.PNG
-sixth one of the biggest projects of mine unfinished yet but here anyways :)
2014-05-06_05.10.09.png 2014-05-06_05.11.45.png

here are all pics i could fit into this application i can make more stuff if needed to prove skill please respond and hope i get accepted contact info at end or you could just send me message here :P

contact e-mail: zura-qu@rambler.ru

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
The walls seem a little flat and boring to me. Maybe you could add some additional coloring and texture. I did notice that on your castle, one of the walls appears curved, and I like how it varies from the rest of your build. I think if you keep working hard on your building skills, you might have a chance. But at this point I dont think you are quite ready for builder.

Formelet

Dec 27, 2013
Denmark
www.kirithia.com
Now this is one very interesting app, since it wasn't made on the PC version of Minecraft.
With that out of the way, I believe you should stand the same chances, as a pc Minecrafter, since that's where you will be a builder. If you don't have time to build a small project, what makes you think you can be a builder, with big, time consuming projects?
The builds, are useless.. To be strictly honest with you.. Some of them look like they were TNT'ed, and others are just walls, with nothing on them. You tried a little bit with the details, but you are just not way near to be as developed as a great builder.
Get some sparetime on the pc, and get building there instead, it's way easier, and less frustrating than on the mobile version. GL.

g3oRgi3nSp3cslg

May 6, 2014
europe
yea last one is on pc walls are taking too long its working progress ill make it first into a format that i want it to be like size & shape and than ill start adding texture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥳
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Watch your redaction score and messages, (66 and 444) xD
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Top Bottom