1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Builder Application

Discussion in 'Creative' started by Vinny, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vinny

Vinny Member

Hello, the new forums have me a bit tripped up as to where to post this but i believe here will be okay for now. Anyway I've been on the creative server for a while building away and to my knowledge i have earned a reputation of sorts. I'm definitely not the best builder but i have a special twist on things. Here's some of what I've been working on, being "Stone" users can only use one plot Minimoo has lent me some of his plots - http://imgur.com/a/TrNN1#2

The mansion is about 85% Complete- I have been working on it since i joined the server about 2 months ago on and off (First build)

The Hell looking build is 100% done, I placed every block with no world edit - I plan on eventually going back and adding touches.

The gaping hole is about 5% complete, it reaches bedrock and is eventually going to be a ravine - World edit help has been used and I plan on finishing it soon if I get world edit perms. Otherwise it is too massive to detail for me (Alone at least)

Additional info:
    Started playing minecraft: 2011 (Early beta)
    Pin # 22977501875
    ;)

-Thank you again for reviewing my app
    - Vinny

Efcluke94 likes this.
  2. Vinny

Vinny Member

Plot ID:

Mansion: -52;29
    Hell:1996;1005
    Hole:1995;1005

3. awesomepingu2005

awesomepingu2005 Member

Working as a fisher penguin in da CRAZY LQND :S
    Home Page:
    i have viewd the builds very nice

[​IMG]

4. topazjames

topazjames Member

How do you get the ideas on what to build? I am stick for ideas!

5. Vinny

Vinny Member

@James Gedny Really I just build whatever I feel like building, its more of a hobby and that's all i use Minecraft for nowadays so I figured why not do it publicly. Try starting with a frame and build up with detail from the front to the back - Then add larger details like towers etc.. and when you're done go through it once more for the little details that make it pop! Have fun and happy building to all :p

6. topazjames

topazjames Member

Ok thank you! My builders Application
    is now out on the forums, I built a castle however this was the first time building one because I thought I would try something new!

7. Efcluke94

Efcluke94 Admin Staff Member Head Administrator Builder

@Vinny What you have built (the mansion) is very well detailed and structured, you have a interesting build style. (I love the back of it, with the pillars and tree on top, also the roof's). However I saw that you had help. Personally I can't judge you as an individual if you built this mansion as a team. Therefore I have claimed a plot for you 51;0 to build on (don't build medieval). In addition its nice to know you can use world edit.

The Hell type plot, it seems a bit barren, unless you were aiming for a wasteland sort of terrain, the spikes looks excellent, and its incredible to know you built all that with no world edit.

In summary you are a good builder with great potential, but i'd like to see more. Go to plot tp 51;0 to build something epic as an individual. Also I hope your user is vinnyg96, correct me if i'm wrong. If you have any previous builds you built and have took screenshots of. Private msg me them on the forums.

8. Vinny

Vinny Member

@Efcluke94 Thanks man, it means a lot! If it makes anything better I built the entire mansion apart from the mostly wooded smaller tower, I understand that its sketchy so I can still work on this other project you've set for me but please note it will not be on the scale of these other builds to my understanding :)

Thanks again for everything and happy building!
    -Vinny

9. DonutDwarf20

DonutDwarf20 Member

:p i like unicorns

AtomicBirdAss likes this.
  10. ModernRevolution

ModernRevolution Member

qυєєи
    OMG great job Vinny! :D :D We could have a new builder in our midst...

11. DonutDwarf20

DonutDwarf20 Member

:) good job vinny keep it up !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.