1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

build battle boycott xD

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by salty.unicorn, Aug 10, 2015.

1. salty.unicorn

salty.unicorn Member

ok heres what i have to say: i know that the game build wars has already gone up but the many times i suggested games, people told me "we like to be original, we like to be unique" but this suggestion has been taken? NO HATE NO HATE NO HATE NO HATE BUTTTTT at least change the game up so that its not COMPLETELY copied! changing the title of it to "build wars" doesn NOT make it any different. how would it feel if eggs wars or tower defenders was copied off of? im not trying to be rude or anything but i just wanted to point out that the whole "originality" thing is getting out of control. heres my suggestion: maybe make it a guessing game? give every player gets 3 builds to pick one to build and then when the build time is out, players have to guess what the build is. (but make it a command or something so the other players cant get any ideas) so there im done. bye xD p.s. sorry if this didnt make sense i didnt have much time D:

2. WolfWhispers

WolfWhispers Member

Being lazy
    As a server, we are one of the most original and unique servers there are when it comes to our games and builds. Most other servers have copied Skywars off of us, but we never complained about them being "unoriginal" because we don't own the idea of Skywars. The idea of a building game is on multiple servers and just because we've added it, doesn't make us an unoriginal server. It would be cool to add something to make it different from others, but if people like how it is now, there really is no point.

3. salty.unicorn

salty.unicorn Member

:( ok

4. BritneySpears

BritneySpears Member

You could make a game like 'Guess the Build' or something, where you'd make a build and someone would have to guess what it is.. kinda like Draw my Thing, just with builds.

salty.unicorn likes this.
  5. drpepperdoge

drpepperdoge Member

Amateur Programmer and Graphics Designer
    Yes, I agree, you should have added more twists instead of just changing the title.

salty.unicorn likes this.
  6. salty.unicorn

salty.unicorn Member

i
    :
    :D