1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bugger/Glitcher

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by estenli200kills, May 22, 2015.

1. estenli200kills

estenli200kills Member

Hello , this time I come to report another player who uploads videos to YouTube in one video tells the people who follow him as do buggs on your server, the beginning of the video you can see that you do on your server I do not think this well that this person wants to influence other players to do these things in great server.
    Here is the video that teaches this " Bug" his nickname is " SrVaquita "

in the video is not for qur the cuts , but look for other videos and saw his nick is that .

You yourselves can see on your channel that his name really is " SrVaquita "

I hope I have helped to ban this user trying to ruin your adombroso server, this will not be the only one who 'll upload , I will continue helping them to ban other players in the game , as there are some who use cheat programs so that they can win the games , taking the opportunity aalguien really deserves it , this is what I try this player .
    Your prompt sanction is expected .

2. Colourlight

Colourlight Member

Stalkers these days *shakes head*
    Home Page:
    Please post this in the reports section next time. @Yittamonkey @AquaaXx Move thread and maybe ban?

Accountrowan01 likes this.