1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Bug] Skywars

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Sameopet, May 12, 2015.

1. Sameopet

Sameopet Member

Since the recent Cubecraft 2.1 update, there has been a very noticable bug involving TNT on Skywars. With the TNT bomber kit, one used to be able to launch themself or another player by using a TNT cannon or player cannon to explode TNT adjacent to the player. This used to work about 95% of the time with no issues, the issue being that occasionally the server would glitch/teleport the player back to the original position about 0.1sec after the TNT explosion. This may be due to NoCheat or a similar plugin detecting the rapid change in velocity of the player right after the TNT explosion (possibly on suspect of flying/speed hacking).
    After the recent update, this glitch has happened every time (in contrast to only 5% of the time before) I or a friend has tried to use TNT to launch themself or another player with a cannon- the player glitches back to where they were originally were prior to the explosion.
    The offensive and defensive capabilities of the bomber kit are one of the most fun things about Skywars, and honestly is the reason I am still playing the game- it's just so fun to use. I really hope this bug can be fixed. Thank you!

2. Sameopet

Sameopet Member

I have looked into this more, and it seems that the velocity imparted by the TNT is significantly lower than before the update.