1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug: same kit.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Armandy, Sep 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Armandy

Armandy Member

Student
    I see than are 2 same kits in the game PvP 1.8 called UHC. Also you can see than are 2 different information of items.

You can see in this video, thank you:

2. Delta (_Marvelouss)

Delta (_Marvelouss) Member

Cubecraft/Instruments
    I am pretty sure that the second one is just a more buffed up version of the main. Although I'm not sure if them both having the same title is intended. But, 1.8 doesn't have more than one mode such as, Normal, Overpowered, and soup. So, there are two of them due to no grouping of the classic section.

3. Moooofin

Moooofin Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

They're not the same kit. The one represented by the lava bucket is the standard UHC kit, sharp 1, prot 1, power 1 with typical UHC items. The one represented by the golden apple is meant to be OP UHC with sharp 2, prot 1, power 2, god apple and flint and steel. However connecting you to the OP version still connects you to the normal version when you try and play it.

The issue is being tracked and developers will be notified. Thanks for telling us :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.