1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Report: EggWars

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by 7ito, Sep 5, 2015.

1. 7ito

7ito Member

Recently I was playing a couple of games on EggWars. Two of which were somewhat glitched. The two maps I played on were the decently new maps, Space and Medieval. The Medieval glitch most players would have experienced already as when the game starts, there is no map, only flatland and floating EggWars shops. I then played another Medieval game and the map was there. Space on the other hand, took me a while to notice. I had just saw a fight go down and the dude popped. I shrugged it off as a one time thing but then it happened to me. I don't know if this is a new thing or not, but please be another glitch with Space. The second big one with Space is that you cannot destroy blocks. You can place them, but upon destroying, it will say you can only break blocks placed in game. The glitches I experienced in Space were not only for Space.

Thank you for reading.
    I hope the CubeCraft staff can fix it soon c:

7ito

Attached Files:

2. SpyYoshiRv

SpyYoshiRv Member

Map Painter
    This bug has been spreading like wildfire across EggWars. i suffered it several times already as well, but im pretty sure its because they're adding something into it.

HackersDontWin likes this.
  3. 7ito

7ito Member

@SpyYoshiRv
    Yeah I really hope it goes back to how it was back in summer.