1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug: "Ablaze"-archievement in Tower Defense

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by xNymusx, Oct 15, 2016.

1. xNymusx

xNymusx Member

Student
    Dear Staff,

I was playing a game of tower defense a few minutes ago and tried to get the Ablaze archievement - "Send 3 full waves of blazes in a game of tower defense". So I did, but nothing happened. I though that maybe I'd get it if the blazes die, but in the end they did and I still got nothing. Said game was later interrupted a few seconds before my team won, which I suppose was due to the game taking too long. That's really annoying, but not my problem.

I don't have real proof for what I'm telling you here, so I can't expect to get the archievement. And even though I'm a little angry about it, I just hope that you can fix this or tell me what I did wrong.
    I went ahead and bought all the goldmine upgrades, which was fairly easy and later started to save coins for blazes. I sent them three times and I'm very sure they were full waves.

If it's a bug I hope you can fix it, since I really don't feel like doing it again if I don't get my reward anyway.
    -xNymusx

Edit: In case it matters: I'm playing on a PC, I usually don't have any performance problems on the server and the map was "Demons", my favorite map since it's hard to misplace towers for newbies.
    It's now 15:35 here, so it was around 15:20 I guess.

2. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    Unfortunately without video evidence, nothing can really be done. Maybe trying it again?

3. xNymusx

xNymusx Member

Student
    I doubt it'll work, I was playing with a friend who didn't get the archievement either...but thx.
    -xNymusx