Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KingDova

Jul 13, 2015
Allow people to throw items at their teamates in eggwars. It is harder to buy a chest to give things to people in the chest.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Not exactly, throwing items is a lot easier than actually getting a chest, which requires 5 gold. It means that 5 gold can be a necessity, instead of it being bulk-bought with obsidian and arrows.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Gold isn't particularly hard to obtain, especially with the generators that spawn gold already working when you spawn in on some maps. However, does anybody know why the change was made? I never heard anybody complaining about players dropping items or anything O.o

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Gold isn't particularly hard to obtain, especially with the generators that spawn gold already working when you spawn in on some maps. However, does anybody know why the change was made? I never heard anybody complaining about players dropping items or anything o_O
I remember one time when i was playing, i killed someone and it dropped their stuff? perhaps it stops that

KingDova

Jul 13, 2015
Not exactly, throwing items is a lot easier than actually getting a chest, which requires 5 gold. It means that 5 gold can be a necessity, instead of it being bulk-bought with obsidian and arrows.
That's what I said.

Reactions: iOreos

AwesomeGamer

Jul 18, 2015
what? i was really surprise when i saw this comment but i just went to egg wars and played 1 game and Q does work i can give anything to my friends

SpyYoshiRv

Jul 20, 2015

Obsidian is useless once you covered the egg in a 2x2 or 3x3 radius all around, and even on each angle of the entrance part. Instead, TNT is an alternative to Obsidian as its the same price and can annoy players with it, but i prefer going with Golden Apples to bulk myself on Absorption.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Obsidian is useless once you covered the egg in a 2x2 or 3x3 radius all around, and even on each angle of the entrance part. Instead, TNT is an alternative to Obsidian as its the same price and can annoy players with it, but i prefer going with Golden Apples to bulk myself on Absorption.
I would also use TnT to get out of a situation on a bridge, one time with someone random person i place a tnt, he walked into it, blew him up really high and landed on the bridge, dead from fall damage :p

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom