Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Does suck for us builders, we will have to convert some of those maps that had excessive gold blocks in and turn them into diamond blocks or another kind of block that is useful. Unfortunately because of 1.9, Minecraft removed this feature for some stupid reason. But we are stuck with it and will try to convert our maps with more useful blocks for a future update :) Thanks for the feedback

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
Does suck for us builders, we will have to convert some of those maps that had excessive gold blocks in and turn them into diamond blocks or another kind of block that is useful. Unfortunately because of 1.9, Minecraft removed this feature for some stupid reason. But we are stuck with it and will try to convert our maps with more useful blocks for a future update :) Thanks for the feedback
I don't think diamond blocks would work. If you're playing 'basic' people will basically just rush to the middle and loot those blocks. This would be way too op, and it ruins the basic version of SkyWars.

I think you should add blocks of coal, (many) iron ores and lapis blocks. People can melt the iron and get iron gear. You'll earn XP by melting Iron. Lapis will help you to enchant your gear, cause non-enchanted iron gear is very weak against diamond gear (which can be found in chests in normal)

I hope I explained this well enough :p @Efcluke94

Reactions: Efcluke94

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Here's an idea:
Add a beacon to each of the maps somewhere in the middle, and increase the number of gold blocks that are given on each map. That way, the middle will be even more desirable a position to be in, given that you can grant yourself a permanent strength or speed boost for when you're sniping people across the map.

Reactions: Renss

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Here's an idea:
Add a beacon to each of the maps somewhere in the middle, and increase the number of gold blocks that are given on each map. That way, the middle will be even more desirable a position to be in, given that you can grant yourself a permanent strength or speed boost for when you're sniping people across the map.
I don't really see this as a great idea, strength and speed doesn't really affect your archering. If there were more people at the middle they would all get the effect from the beacon, so it doesn't really give you an advantage above others.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Unfortunately because of 1.9, Minecraft removed this feature for some stupid reason. But we are stuck with it and will try to convert our maps with more useful blocks for a future update :) Thanks for the feedback
And even if you could craft it, its usefulness is decreased.

And for whatever reason Mojang has allowed you to push people (kills teamates and makes lobby parkour impossible).

AND FOR SOME REASON MOJANG ISN'T FIXING THE LAG IN 1.9.1!

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands

And for whatever reason Mojang has allowed you to push people (kills teamates and makes lobby parkour impossible).

Not true, notch apples are very usefull. They basically give you a second line of hearts for the rest of the game. I dont know if you noticed this in eggwars... But the yellow hearts given to you from a notch Apple are actually restorable with regular gapples!

B

Britney Spears

Turn off player visibility if you want to parkour in the lobby. And notch apple's are still usefull in my opinion , the extra line of hearts can help you very much while PvP'ing. And lagg is a problem that is caused by your pc/internet/cubecraft itself not minecraft 1.9.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Turn off player visibility if you want to parkour in the lobby. And notch apple's are still usefull in my opinion , the extra line of hearts can help you very much while PvP'ing. And lagg is a problem that is caused by your pc/internet/cubecraft itself not minecraft 1.9.
I still think Regen V is more useful than absorption. Also 1.8 doesn't lag for me.

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/1-9-is-laggy.98347/

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
"Bring back" it's not like we are the ones responsible for removing the option to craft it.
You guys aren't the ones responsible and he never stated that, but you guys probably are the ones who are able to bring the ability to craft notch apples back.

Reactions: Damo999

funnymon

Dec 17, 2014
Your mom's house
Reactions: iLoveYouu
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom