1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bowing in Eggwars

Discussion in 'Parkour' started by LeoLion12345, Jul 14, 2016.

1. LeoLion12345

LeoLion12345 Member

I see people calling other people hacking just for using a bow, this just happened to me too. I just start to use a bow and people always tell me stop hacking even though I don't hack or cheat and I'm not a very good bower so most of the time I miss the target. Its almost like they want me to hack using kill aura to hit them all the way to their island and kill them instead of shooting them with a bow, but either way they would say I hack or cheat! This is getting really annoying to watch happen and for it to happen to me to and there is nothing I can do about, but maybe there is something you can do. Thanks for helping me! =D

2. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    If you know your not hacking, and they say your hacking, just ignore them. They're just probally salty. Also, if that doesn't help, just disable chat, so you can't see what there're typing.

3. LeoLion12345

LeoLion12345 Member

Yes but then they threaten to ban me and I get nervous

4. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    If you know your not hacking, and they call you for hacks, you can't get banned. Ever. Just because they say you have hacks doesn't mean they can ban you. They need to have evidence. The only person that can ban you is staff, and they have a [Staff] before their name.

5. AcidKirby

AcidKirby Member

Fry cook
    yes what he says is true you can't ever get banned if you're not hacking... because they can't get proof of you "hacking". and they aren't the one that ban you, staff punishes people for breaking rules... and if you didn't break any rule there won't be a staff that will punish you for nothing.