1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bought a wrong kit

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by agustinlez, Oct 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. agustinlez

agustinlez Member

Hi, by mistake I'd bought the wrong kit.. I'd choosed the wrong one, is there any chance I can undo that?

Please help me!!!

Thanks!

2. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

There is no way of refunding points on a purchased kit due to you being able to sell those that you actually did if fact mean to buy. It isn't a bug on the server's side as much as your own fault for clicking the wrong kit, but if it's any constellation, all kits are there as they server their own advantageous purpose, with an exception being the snowman kit as you could just choose the egg kit and have more range and firepower. Oh, and the most expensive kit spread across survival games, skywars and hide and seek i think is the tnt kit, costing a hefty 1500 points to disguise yourself as a tnt block in hide and seek, which if you play skyblock or skywars often, you will soon find that even 1500 points is a very easy to obtain amount of points with a little easy grinding :) If you have any further questions, ask away, or message me, a friendly and active player, or a member of staff. We're always happy to help :)

cats_dogs1100, YounB and Spectator__ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.