Votes: 5 35.7%
  • All of the above

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • None of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
C

Cuteee

Well. Blockwars lobby haven't ever changed, it's always been the same. So imma suggest to the builder team to do a new blockwars map.
And to the meanagement team to add CORE LEADERBOARDS as I alredy suggested 3 times. And kill leaderboards, recently a lot of people is curious to know who is the player with more kills. So why not adding it like you did with SG.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Well. Blockwars lobby haven't ever changed, it's always been the same. So imma suggest to the builder team to do a new blockwars map.
And to the meanagement team to add CORE LEADERBOARDS as I alredy suggested 3 times. And kill leaderboards, recently a lot of people is curious to know who is the player with more kills. So why not adding it like you did with SG.

I agree with all but kill leaderboards. Block Wars is supposed to be a strategy game not a FFA hibrid. If you encourage people to start farming kills, they will become campers and the goal of the game will be lost.

C

Cuteee

I agree with all but kill leaderboards. Block Wars is supposed to be a strategy game not a FFA hibrid. If you encourage people to start farming kills, they will become campers and the goal of the game will be lost.
Not everything in blockwars id capturing/breaking the core. There's people that defend, por just doesn't get the flag. And they're as helpfull as the people that get the flag.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Not everything in blockwars id capturing/breaking the core. There's people that defend, por just doesn't get the flag. And they're as helpfull as the people that get the flag.
Yes, making games take too much time, occasionally ending up in draws. Boring the players, good idea, let's kill block wars even more...

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
The game is about capturing flags or destroying the core. I do want them to add a core leaderboard.
I don't see the point to actually have a kill leaderboard as the game is not about killing others. It's about capturing flags/core. Sure, defending. That's a 50/50 on that one.

Reactions: God. and Josher
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
ImLeave wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats again :)
ImLeave wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!!!!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
Top Bottom