• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
So, why is blockwars core so un populair by the blockwars players? Because the games take way to long with 25hp. If you are mining it and you killed someone he can be back before you even mined the second time. I played 10 games and i won 9/10 times in overtime. The games are taking too long and are boring. This is asked many times but those threads are just being ignored, so here again: to make blockwars core more populair, change the core hp from 25 to 15 so games are not that long and boring. Thank you.

chickenkippen

May 4, 2020
maybe it would also be fun if you need to go to the other side sometimes, because now, some people are just waiting by the core, and it is really hard, and people respawn all the time, so that is hard enough (like you would have to move out of reach from the core every 30 seconds.

Reactions: Mivke and 6___

6___

May 8, 2016
I feel like this suggestion would be a good idea if the teams on blockwars were more balanced, because what happens a lot of times is that on one team everyone excep two or even one player leaves the game, and in the other team no one leaves, so you have an unfair game of 7 vs 2, and esentialy no chances for the 2 players on the other team to win, if you reduce the health on the core to 15, that means even less chances for the team of 2 to defend their core. If the team balancing feature was back I feel like this would be a really good Idea, but knowing how unbalanced most of the games of blockwars currently are I dont think it would work.

Reactions: Mivke

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
I feel like this suggestion would be a good idea if the teams on blockwars were more balanced, because what happens a lot of times is that on one team everyone excep two or even one player leaves the game, and in the other team no one leaves, so you have an unfair game of 7 vs 2, and esentialy no chances for the 2 players on the other team to win, if you reduce the health on the core to 15, that means even less chances for the team of 2 to defend their core. If the team balancing feature was back I feel like this would be a really good Idea, but knowing how unbalanced most of the games of blockwars currently are I dont think it would work.

Players leave cube cant do anything about it so how would you fix the problem that people leave?

6___

May 8, 2016
Players leave cube cant do anything about it so how would you fix the problem that people leave?
Auto balancing was a feature that used to be in blockwars, when a lot of players from one team left, the game would change one or two players to that team.

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
Auto balancing was a feature that used to be in blockwars, when a lot of players from one team left, the game would change one or two players to that team.

I dont think that will solve problem bc if you are playing with a friend and you get changed to other team you will probally leave with your friend. Maybe how less players there are in a team how more damage ur doing?

Reactions: paisi

6___

May 8, 2016
I dont think that will solve problem bc if you are playing with a friend and you get changed to other team you will probally leave with your friend. Maybe how less players there are in a team how more damage ur doing?
That would actually be a really good idea, but not damage to the enemy core, when there are 3 players or less on a team give them unlimited strenght effect, this would help balance teams and peoople won't coplain about being changed teams like they did when the auto balance feature was still implemented.

Reactions: Mivke
D

Deleted member 489420

I hate autobalancing and i am really happy that its gone, i prefer to play alone vs 8 players instead 5 seconds before the end of the game be thrown into the losing team!!

Reactions: paisi and Mivke
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Infringement wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on becoming a Helper!
Your pink now!!!!
Infringement wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Mintypie231, how’s your day going?

Good or Bad
Alexp192 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats 🥳
Top Bottom