Votes: 6 60.0%
  • NO!!!! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT BOW SPAMMING 20 ARROWS EVERY 5 SECONDS D:

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cuteee

Well guy Imma just give you something that I've alredy said a lot of times, but got ignored.

Archer kit of blockwars is just too op. It contains Chanmail Chestplate (Bad), Bow, Arrows (20) (Bad) a wooden pickaxe, and a knockback stick (It's weird).

Here I'm gonna say something.

-Chainmail Chestplate: Its too op, its hard to get near an archer cause they keep shooting you, and when you get near them, you have to CRIT them 5 times, if its not critting it gets longer and the archer has enough time to kill you. Change the Chainmail to Leather.

-Arrows (20): What can I relate with this? They can just bow spam you 20 times and its just too op. Change the 20 arrows to 10.

-Knockback stick: The knockback stick does 0'5 damage when they spam click also the ton of knockback I don't really care about the knockback. But Its not acceptable that a stick takes 0'5 hp while spam clicking. Just not.

-EXTRA Spawning time, when you kill an archer, they come back to the action with 20 arrows, 20 new arrows that gonna shoot you, and if you're ninja you die with only 3, how is this fair at any point? lmao.

Here you have some evidence on how it is op. (I found a team of full archers.)

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Dont use ninja?
I rarely get problems with runner and if there was no archer then ninja would be op.
It's been suggested many times to change the arrows system but the armour is fine and the stick is fine.
Change the arrows and it's gud

C

Cuteee

Dont use ninja?
I rarely get problems with runner and if there was no archer then ninja would be op.
It's been suggested many times to change the arrows system but the armour is fine and the stick is fine.
Change the arrows and it's gud
Why would I stop using my favorite kit? Cause the kit makes you rage? no thank you

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
Well guy Imma just give you something that I've alredy said a lot of times, but got ignored.

Here you have some evidence on how it is op. (I found a team of full archers.)

Full archer teams are usually composed by people that dont know how to 1.9 pvp but they kind of know that playing in the 1.8 way its not working anymore.They choose the archer because the arrows didn't change much.

And I don't think archer needs to be nerfed,its not too strong to kill everyone easily and in some maps its kind of useless and on another its very op (positive my favorite to play it)

Tank can block his arrows with the shield(jk tank almost useless), runner can get close to it very fast ,you can use the invisibility of the ninja to get close to him too, or you can use the archer too to kill them with their own medicine.

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
Hello! Please avoid posting on threads that haven't been replied on within the last 14 days as this is necro-posting which is against the rules:
No necroposting on threads that have been inactive for over 2 weeks. Does not apply to news posts, games, or introduction threads.
Should you have any questions, feel free to message me here.
- Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom