1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blockband's problem

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by HowAboutDoge, Sep 7, 2016.

1. HowAboutDoge

HowAboutDoge Member

If you've played BlockBand, you might have come across this problem. A delay between the music and when you have to press the keys in time with it. For some people, its not a big deal, but i like to listen to the music AND press the buttons in time with it... If i notice it, i just wait a split second before well, pressing the key. Although when it happens suddenly its a problem. You have a great streak going and all of a sudden BAM you are back to the lowest streak. Once there is a sudden delay, i find it extremely hard to press the keys a bit after. The game is great, but this ruins it (at least for me, and maybe quite a few others). If it could be fixed somehow it would make it waaay better.
    Also, just before you ask, nope, not getting any server lag or computer lag.

2. Cynamooo

Cynamooo Member

Wieee
    Home Page:
    The main thing to do is focus the gold/diamond blocks. You can also play without music and just focus on the blocks.
    I will be more boring but at least you can complete the game correctly ;)

xFirelion likes this.
  3. Steyro

Steyro Member

^^
    Just don't listen to the music then.
    Or just listen to the music but press the keys a bit earlier. :)

4. ♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡ Member

Yeah this can get annoying but mostly focusing on the notes helps a lot :p Don't minimize bb.cubecraft.net either and it will work slightly better (although the beginning of hip piano always seems off no matter what I do)

5. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    This minigame will really depend on your ping and your computer usage. If you computer's slow, then the music will be delayed. Same thing with your ping. (If it's high)