Lyriie

Sr. Moderator 🌷
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
England
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello! I'm making this thread to show people who may not be experienced with BlockWars how to capture the flag and some strategies, as I really want to make a positive difference to the BlockWars community as seen from my last two guides!

How do I capture a flag?
The enemy flag will be on their side of the map, in the same location as yours. All you have to do is break the wool block to claim the flag. To capture the flag, run back to your own base and walk inside your flag zone. You will win the game once your team has captured the enemy team's flag three times. Try to avoid fighting players if you have the flag, instead get your team to protect you.

What does the flag look like?
When your flag is safe, you will see a red or blue wool block (depending on the colour of your team). If an enemy player takes your flag, they will have a banner on top of their head so you know that they have the flag. They will also have a glowing effect so you will be able to see them no matter where you are on the map.

What is the double helix jump?
In the map Double Helix, instead of taking the path that goes right past the enemy team's spawnpoint, you can jump off on the other side to take a shortcut. Jumper kit is often used for this strategy as it doesn't take fall damage.

How should I mine into the flag?
You don't always have to walk into the flag zone to get the flag. If you are able to get above the flag, mining just one block will allow you to reach the flag without getting stuck inside the enemy team's defences.

Search for an entrance first
Before you start mining in, keep in mind that there may already be an entrance to the flag, so look around first! Some teams keep a hole open at the back so they can capture the other team's flag quickly.

Secret area in Tree Alley
In the map Tree Alley, there is a small cave underneath the flag area that allows you to take the flag from underneath. Remember to always block this up during the build phase, and if the other team hasn't, be sure to take advantage of this secret area!

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Hello! I'm making this thread to show people who may not be experienced with BlockWars how to capture the flag and some strategies, as I really want to make a positive difference to the BlockWars community as seen from my last two guides!

How do I capture a flag?
The enemy flag will be on their side of the map, in the same location as yours. All you have to do is break the wool block to claim the flag. To capture the flag, run back to your own base and walk inside your flag zone. You will win the game once your team has captured the enemy team's flag three times. Try to avoid fighting players if you have the flag, instead get your team to protect you.

When your flag is safe, you will see a red or blue wool block (depending on the colour of your team). If an enemy player takes your flag, they will have a banner on top of their head so you know that they have the flag. They will also have a glowing effect so you will be able to see them no matter where you are on the map.

What is the double helix jump?
In the map Double Helix, instead of taking the path that goes right past the enemy team's spawnpoint, you can jump off on the other side to take a shortcut. Jumper kit is often used for this strategy as it doesn't take fall damage.

How should I mine into the flag?
You don't always have to walk into the flag zone to get the flag. If you are able to get above the flag, mining just one block will allow you to reach the flag without getting stuck inside the enemy team's defences.

Search for an entrance first
Before you start mining in, keep in mind that there may already be an entrance to the flag, so look around first! Some teams keep a hole open at the back so they can capture the other team's flag quickly.

Secret area in Tree Alley
In the map Tree Alley, there is a small cave underneath the flag area that allows you to take the flag from underneath. Remember to always block this up during the build phase, and if the other team hasn't, be sure to take advantage of this secret area!
Nice Guide yet again! :)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
In my opinion the best way is to do it by sneaking in
How I usually go about it

Probably because I am already bad at PvP and when at a disadvantage because I only have a woodenly sword
I don’t really want to fight

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
You should make a guide for killing people easier in blockwars and what kit to pick XD I would love to hear it

D

Deleted member 59979

This would be a great guide if I could actually get enough people for a game of blockwars

C

Cuteee

Lol you make it look hard. Just go runner mine into their flag (make sure that no one is around) and run

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
1 - Join the game
2- have the miner kit
3 - have a ton of lag
4 - Teleport to the enemy flag in 3 seconds
5 - becuz lag no one can kill you
6 - teleport back to your base
7 - win

C

Cuteee

1 - Join the game
2- have the miner kit
3 - have a ton of lag
4 - Teleport to the enemy flag in 3 seconds
5 - becuz lag no one can kill you
6 - teleport back to your base
7 - win
When people lag just spam crit them, oh and miner is useless except in double blocks

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
IMG_3933.JPG

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator 🌷
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
England
Pronouns
She/Her
Lol you make it look hard. Just go runner mine into their flag (make sure that no one is around) and run
I'm sure not everyone is as good at BlockWars as you are! That's why I made this guide!

Reactions: SpringWarz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom