Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spectator__

May 1, 2014
The Void
A new month, another chance to maybe get into the top 5 on skywars? Or will it become impossible because CubeCraft is turning into a pay to win server?
First of course there is the kitpvp, where non donators almost don't have a chance, certainly since we have the obsidian OP kit now, which has convinced me to completely abandon kitpvp.
So I went to the games server. Last month that wasn't such a bad idea, I just started playing skywars. Donors had a few extra kits, but the worst thing which could happen was a donor enderpearling to the center at the start of the game and it'd take ages to kill him in there. But it was often possible, it just took some time. So who exactly thought it would be a good idea to put a 'Block decay deathmatch' in there? All it does it make the donor enderpearl kit more OP, since it forces the normal players to rush to the center, while the donor can easely shoot them off or get the jump on them as soon as the come into range.
And even if there isn't a donor in your game, pretty much every tactic except for rushing to the center is bad now, since you will have a disadvantage against the person in the center.

AtomicBirdAss

Oct 27, 2013
Why would you care?
Donators arent too OP, and CCG is certainly not a Pay2Win server.
I do agree with you on the block decay deathmatch stuff. I hate it.
I think it would be a better idea, that, when there are 2 players remaining, after 5 mins a deathmatch would start. Like with SG.
But I thing the block decay idea is rubbish. (Just my opinion)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom