Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
I was thinking about a black market in factions where you spend a certain amount of points to buy a plot for a shop, and then using signs and chests you can sell/buy things with points, i think this will add abit more fun and another cool aspect to factions.

donor perks: The higher the rank, the bigger the plot.

A side suggestion: whilst thinking about this, i though about factions having its own currency? It may be a really bad idea, but it's just a thought!

Thanks for reading this and put your opinion below! :P

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
True, people being like 'come to my shop!' Maybe buying shops could be for donors only then? Donors are abit more sensible than people who just pop on the server every 8 months..

kkbubble

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2014
The chair in between good and evil
I think that we should have a trade room for assassinations, ik someone already suggested this but this made me think of it. The black market should be staff owned so it's hard to know about.
As for currency in factions....maybe

Reactions: DunkyDan_xD

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
I was thinking about a black market in factions where you spend a certain amount of points to buy a plot for a shop, and then using signs and chests you can sell/buy things with points, i think this will add abit more fun and another cool aspect to factions.

donor perks: The higher the rank, the bigger the plot.

A side suggestion: whilst thinking about this, i though about factions having its own currency? It may be a really bad idea, but it's just a thought!

Thanks for reading this and put your opinion below! :p
i LIKE this! i think it would add alot more fun to factions, and atract more players to it.

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Instead of getting a bigger plot for selling items if you're a donor, I think being able to sell more items is a better choice. Just a quick example..

Stone - Limits them to sell 3 items
Iron - 5 items
Lapis - 7 items
Gold - 10 items
Diamond - 12 items
Emerald - 15 items.

Reactions: OrangeGE
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom