Bingo Challenge!

Discussion in 'Beta Games' started by Ponyah, Nov 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ponyah

Ponyah Member

Hey!

CubeCraft deleted their Minigame Bingo, even if many players really enjoyed it so I searched for a bingo generator and atm I really enjoy trying to get Bingo lines as fast as possible. I think it would be way more fun if I had players to race against so here is the challenge:
    Random generate a map (NO SEED!!!) and try to get a line of 5 items as fast as possible. Every two weeks I will add a new Bingo seed so we all have the same bingo-card.
    Record your game, 1.13 is recommended, post your best times here.
    In the video you have to show how you start generating the map (to be sure you dont use a seed)!

I will add every two weeks 2 seeds, one very easy and another difficulty.

Season one seeds:
    Very easy: https://minecraftbingo.com/?s=1-0-0-3_68909
    Medium: https://minecraftbingo.com/?s=3-0-0-3_68909

How does Bingo work:
    To complete the Bingo, you must complete all five goals in a line horizontally, vertically or diagonally.

• Goals referring to items that you are able to carry in your inventory (without any action specified), require you to have those items in your inventory at the moment you complete the Bingo. For example if a goal says "Golden Apple", you must have the "Golden Apple" in your inventory at the end. Completing the Bingo by dying (e.g. "Kill yourself with an Ender Pearl" as last goal) has no bearing on this, because the Bingo is considered completed before the items are dropped.
    • If the goal describes an action, for example "Tame a Wolf", then the goal is completed once you completed the actual action, in this case "taming", so it doesn't matter what happens to the Dog afterwards.
    • For goals that ask you to place something in the Minecraft World, for example "Build a glass cube and fill the inner with lava", you must make sure that the build does not get destroyed for the duration of the Bingo. However, you don't have to show it at the end, so if it wasn't witnessed being destroyed in the meantime it counts as intact.

2. Ponyah

Ponyah Member

Very Easy in 4:31!
    - 8 Charcoal
    - 6 Coal
    - Flower Pot
    - 13 CleanStone
    - 27 Diorite

++2 Apples

3. CubeMaxiblok

CubeMaxiblok Member

indeed this is somethimes E/z but more of the time bingo is very frustrating. (for me)

4. SnowyWarz

SnowyWarz Mod
    Staff Member Moderator

SnowyWarz
    Mod
    PLUS
    Hello! Please avoid posting on inactive threads if you don't have any good reason to make it active again
    Feel free to read the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
    Also, feel free to start a conversation with me or with another member of staff ^-^

elchuii and Dutudy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.