Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Why does this thread exist?
A lot of people have not heard of what is Going to happen and I am here to let everyone know about the Big update coming to eggwars soon.

So what is happening?
@rubik_cube_man made a reply to a thread made by @Nikoshka explaining what is happening. The link to the thread will be at the bottom of this post. According to Rubik_Cube_Man, they want to make the following changes to eggwars.

Okay, so I’ve been reading all your replies to this post, trying to put together a plan of action to improve EggWars as much as we can, to accommodate for everyones opinions. This is the list of ideas that I’ve gathered and tweaked so that we can have the best for everyone, as well as trying to solve peoples issues that they have encountered during games.
  1. Team upgrades (Permanent potion effects) - This was the most voted option in our poll, with more than 50% of people voting for it. These upgrades will be able to be purchased for emeralds that you can obtain from emerald generators. You would have to take the emeralds from the middle back to your island, and buy these upgrades from a specific shop.
    This is one of those things that yes, will increase campers at middle, however you have to look at the game objectively; The objective is to defend your egg, not hold middle. Most games, you’ll be able to sneak to their egg if they’re defending middle and get them while they’re unaware of this. (Also stuff discussed later should help prevent them :D)
    Note: These upgrades are most likely not going to be as powerful as potion effects. From my understanding Strength 1 grants a 130% damage increase, this is way too powerful, with these upgrades we would only grant maybe a 40% damage increase as not to make your team totally un-killable.
  2. Enders pearls for diamonds - Oh wow, have I seen a lot of requests for Ender pearls in normal mode. After discussing this with other staff, we’ve decided that a good starting price for Ender pearls in normal mode is 64 diamonds. You may be thinking that “But you can get diamonds on your own island” but we believe you should be able to get Ender pearls on your own island. Ender pearls should help players who have been cornered onto their own island to attack adjacent islands/middle, and further progress the game.
  3. Increasing the price of the punch bow - We’ve also come to the conclusion that the punch bow in some cases can be a little annoying. After talking with the staff, with the addition of Ender pearls and things, it’ll only have limited use. We don’t want it to be one of those things that’s bought out early on in the game. We discussed upping the price up to 25 diamonds, as to delay the existence of the bow in the game.
Anyway, I hope you’ve had time to read through this and decide if you like the sound of these changes. I would also like to clarify this, we are NOT going to suddenly add Emerald generators too all maps, they’ll remain on the maps that they are currently on, but will not appear on any more maps, unless we get high demand for more of them. The current uses of Emerald generators we also plan to remove to make way for the new features. Please leave your feedback below, even if you agree with everything please reply below, as I want to just see how many people agree/disagree. If you could forward this post onto other people, I would like to gather as much feedback as possible, that’d be amazing!

TL;DR

• Emeralds - You can buy team upgrades from your island like a 40% damage increase
  • Ender pearls - 64 diamonds in normal mode
  • Punch bow - Increase price to 25 diamonds
  • To clarify: Emerald generators will not be added too all maps
  • Please reply with feedback and share
In my opinion, I think all these changes will be for the better of eggwars, The changes have been stated to please as many people as they can and this will greatly decrease the nightmare that all rushers call campers.

Let me know what all of you think of the update and your opinion on if it is better or not for the community of eggwars players.

Sources:
Nikoshka's Thread (Rubik_Cube_Man's post can be found on the third page) - https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-emerald-generators-we-need-your-feedback.190454

Last edited:

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I'm quite excited about the new update. I don't play egg wars much, but when I do I get annoyed by the campers and wish I had an epearl
I feel the same way most of the times.

Wait isn't the team upgrades copying hypixel's?
Even if it is, cube makes sure to pay close attention to their community and makes sure that everyone gets what will be best for everybody, as these things have been suggested by so many other people before. Cube started eggwars and hypixel copied them with bed wars.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
As first-->you know this from me
As second-->it isnt a big update, Just a small.
As third-->the additions Will become Nice. Cubecraft has taken the best option.

Reactions: DanDaDino
May 30, 2017
Screen Shot 2017-06-01 at 7.12.17 AM.png
hi

Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom